342

Chapter 342

A guy who I had never given an address to and never made an appointment with in advance was standing at the door of the dorm.

He didn't ring the doorbell, and he made a lot of missed calls out of the blue.

So what if that bastard already had a gem-like madness record?

'Fuck.'

I checked Cheongryeo's expression through the chain again.

It was still a surprisingly expressionless face.

"Why did you come?"

"I didn't come here on purpose. I stopped by on my way home."

"I never gave you my address."

"You talked about it last time."

Never.

"You told me which floor you lived on."

"... ..."

Yes, when I met this guy with his dog at dawn before, I said it in passing to lighten the mood before mentioning the information of 'Ryu Gunwoo'.

And if he knew which floor I lived on then, of course, he knew where I lived...

'That's a piece of information collected and put together, bastard.'

It was a habit that a guy who used to be able to regress would have without hesitation.

This bastard wouldn't have had enough taste to make such a social judgment.

However, Cheongryeo's words did not end there.

"I have news to tell you."

"What..."

And an unexpected answer came.

"Kongi is sick."

"... ... !"

What?

"I was on the way back from the hospital."

It was only then that I correctly interpreted this bastard's eccentric attitude.

He... There must have been a situation.

'... Fuck.'

I held my breath in a different way.

"Wait a moment."

Click.

I loosened the chain and opened the door again to get out. Anyway, this floor only had our dorm, so it shouldn't matter.

"... What's wrong?"

"Acute Kidney Failure."

Cheongryeo's eyes were slightly twisted.

"I went right before that. One of the employees... After bringing in grapes, they didn't wash them properly."

"... ..."

"This is the first time this has happened."

His voice was so calm that I could even believe him if he told me he smashed a sledgehammer on the back of that employee's head.

I pressed my forehead.

"Did you get an apology?"

"Is that important? Moving his mouth wouldn't do any good."

It was a judgment of a guy who made enough money that he wouldn't be able to get rid of it even if he used it for a lifetime.

'I guess this is why he came out to take care of the dog.'