373

Chapter 373

A short-term project group aimed solely at achieving the highest efficiency results in a short period of time to escape from this place.

For this to be accepted, we must ultimately acknowledge that reality existed separately and could be returned to.

'The question is whether this bastard can reach that point.'

I closed my mouth. And Cheongryeo slowly opened his mouth.

"Alright."

It worked.

'It's done.'

I clenched my fists and suppressed a sigh. There was no need to show that I was relieved.

"Then the survival show..."

I was going to tell him to cancel it. If it weren't for what he said next.

"Hmm? That is already scheduled to happen."

"... !!"

How did this bastard know...

"Cancel it."

"Hmm? I'm not the president of a broadcasting station... It's difficult now. Haha."

I wanted to beat him up just once.

As if he had sensed it, he finally came up with a useful reason.

"Aren't survival shows pretty popular anyway?"

"..."

I touched my chin.

"Of course."

Wasn't there a living witness here?

If it appealed to the right audience, there was no better way to gather firepower in the short term than through a survival show.

The problem was that he was the one holding the sword hilt.

"As long as you don't do anything stupid."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

As long as he didn't trash Cha Eugene on broadcast just because he treated him badly. Bastard.

Cheongryeo shrugged his shoulders, probably guessing it through even though he didn't say it out loud.

"Well, I think there was a misunderstanding here."

He snickered again.

It made me feel muddy because it seemed like that bastard was looking at me with pity.

"If I don't intervene, do you think that hoobaenim's group members will definitely be able to debut?"

"Yes."

This guy must have seen that crazy version of Idol Inc. He was saying something obvious.

Was there any way that a guy who debuted through that crazy situation wouldn't be able to survive in this agency?

'If we get properly coached, there'll be no problems.'

"Hmm..."

Cheongryeo stroked his chin.

"Then shall we make a bet?

"What?"

"Who will debut here more, VTIC members or TeStar members?"

Bullshit.

"Is this a bet? And, I've gotten two together so far."

"I have two right now as well."