272

Chapter 272

We even briefly promoted with a new remix song released at the concert.

It was because the response was so good that an agreement was reached to row when the water came in.

-Crazy music just came out ㅠㅠ

-How the hell did TeStar endure this until the concert was released?

-Please give us more. They can't end it here.

Since it was a concert release, I thought it would end at the level of being talked about as a masterpiece among fans, but there were quite a few other reactions.

-Wow, did they plan this from the beginning?

└ I think it would be surprising even if it was made in a hurry.

-These days, idol promoters have a lot of quality. Good for promoting national prestige.

I think it was a good thing that both songs were recognized because there was groundwork accumulated from the last album, and we won with Youngrin during the promotion period.

Thanks to that, Kim Raebin seemed excited.

------------=

It is Kim Raebin. It was a remix for a concert, not a title track, but thank you very much to all of you who showed undeserved interest in the song. The start of this work is from connecting the base...

------------=

... 9 short sentences related to the composition that started like this were registered on TeStar's public SNS.

By the way, in the first post, the sharing he did was cut in half by the eighth time he typed it up. It was an implicit sign that fans wouldn't understand what he was talking about.

"Raebin, the post you just posted..."

"Everyone seems to have a lot of questions, so I tried to summarize the arrangement process in my own way. What do you think?"

"Yes, that's really good."

He looked happy and passed without anyone else saying anything. The black history was up to him.

Anyway, it was true that this guy who even made remixes while we were touring was great.

-.... How the hell did you make something like this? No, when?

-With the free time I had during the tour, I refined some of the arrangement music used in our challenge as a hobby.

-That... A hobby?

-Yes!

I briefly recalled the conversation between Bae Sejin and Kim Raebin. And I thought again.

'He received a lot of opinions... It was helpful.'

Without Cha Eugene's opinion on the challenge, this idea would not have come out.

I admit that while this brainstorming method was not time efficient, the results were quite good.

Anyway, for that reason, we were currently active.

"We need to move slowly."

"Yes~"

This short, unplanned activity wasn't even as intense as an official album.

It consisted mainly of appearing on the WeTube stage video channel or uploading our own videos. Or just advertising for a profit.

In other words, it meant that it was close to supplying content for fan service.

There was also a controversy about Cha Eugene, so we thought about reducing excessive public exposure for a while and waiting for the image to stabilize, focusing on fan activities.