336

Chapter 336

The film production company called TeStar to the United States within ten days of accepting the offer.

It seemed that filming was already in full swing.

'I think we intervened when the schedule was quite advanced.'

But they even offered a cameo?

I thought this was a gesture of reconciliation and ambition, but I guess I should keep my eyes open for other possibilities.

'Maybe it's for watering.'

I was about to mention that we should prepare our minds, but I didn't have to.

"We don't know what the order will be, so we still might have to wait for a few hours even if it's a scene that we're passing by in. I'm sure they didn't leave out the whole day for no reason."

"Oh, oh."

"Of course, Hollywood may have a different system, but consider it because we will definitely fall behind in our priorities..."

This was because Bae Sejin was pouring out on-site problems like bombing.

Thanks to that, the atmosphere of 'We even went out for a movie cameo to refresh myself in the middle of the tour' was gone. Everyone had an angle of welcoming a new job like a newcomer going out to a meeting.

In the meantime, Bae Sejin was now trying to fix it.

"... But it could be good! Film acting is definitely attractive!"

The effect was minimal.

"I guess so."

"I think it's a different matter than whether we can perform well."

"... We're idols too! We can!"

"It's hard to generalize because it's not the case of the same person..."

"That's right~ Let's do our best!"

"... ??"

Kim Raebin was blocked and Keun Sejin settled the atmosphere.

'Well blocked.'

Bae Sejin seemed to want to convince the end, but that was it.

I spent some time on the plane looking through the OST materials they sent me.

Of course, it was in English.

'I knew they wouldn't translate. Because time is running out.'

The agency provided a summary translation, but the quality was not very good. As soon as the label independence ended, I would start by finding a full-time professional interpreter.

Fortunately, Cha Eugene and Seon Ahyeon gave a briefing, so everyone was familiar with the contents of the movie.

To sum it up, this was it.

[The story of a courier who goes out into space through a naturally occurring warp gate after the Earth is half ruined and goes on a dangerous and exciting adventure!]

It only borrowed the sci-fi format, but the actual style seemed to be a mixture of western and hero movies.

'And the universe system in this earth ruined story was the world view of the <Abandoned Factory> style game series.'

While monitoring <127 Section>, I checked the words I had seen a few times and the titles that appeared in the new game.

'I'm a little confused because it's in English...''