⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐

The Five kids with supernatural powers stood amidst the spaceship window looking over the Galaxy. Ochobot Flying on the table doing nothing while Cattus was sleeping on the same table. Papa Zola was navigating the ship as usual, and things were normal to everybody on the spaceship.

Gopal: Finally! We are getting back to earth after two months.

Fang: Why are you excited about that? You don’t go back to your family when they come for you.

Boboiboy: I know what that excitement is for… (Glares at Gopal) Don’t expect me to give everything for free…besides there is more you must pay Atok.

Yaya and Ying laughed and Gopal couldn’t say anything but watch the other boys.
Boboiboy gives a smirk at Gopal but again gently smiles at him, “I was just joking, you are my friend after all.” Gopal scratches his head and smiles back at him, and the other Three kids just look at the conversation.

Boboiboy yawns and holds his head wincing in pain. Ochobot noticed that of course and flew to him over his face. Boboiboy understood Ochobot look and waits for the robot to question him. That gap was awkward for everyone there.

Ochobot: I know you were tired! I can sense that your energy levels are quite low! Please Boboiboy just get some sleep!

Fang: Are you being stubborn again? What are you going to do standing here instead of getting some rest?

Ying: Yeah, you could use this time for getting rest you know? There is still 2-3 hours left to reach…

Boboiboy: I see that you all are concerned about me, but I don’t want to sleep right now. It’s just a temporary headache, it will disappear afterwards.

Yaya: I know! Why don’t you eat my cookies? It may help get you some energy!

Fang: (Glares scarily) (It will just make his headache worser instead of giving him energy!)

Ying: (Eep! He’s done for) (slams her forehead)

Boboiboy: (Sweat drops) Urh…. I guess I have changed my mind, I will get my sleep! (Runs away to his room)

Yaya gets disappointed while others take a deep breath. And Papa Zola turns back later…and shrugs and again goes to the navigation... While Cattus…. well, that cat was just sleeping the whole time with Bell bot on him.

And boboiboy precisely walks up to his room. After reaching his room, he calmly sits on his bed and again is in his diploma.

“What’s up with this thinking again!?” An annoyed voice screamed at him. Boboiboy looked around his room and then realized the voice from that came from. He raises his power watch high up from his face and speaks, “Blaze, I have my own thoughts…. Why do you care?”
Blaze jumps out of the watch and stamps Boboiboy’s leg. He screamed in pain, but it wasn’t loud enough to be heard by the other kids in the main room.

Boboiboy: Are you that angry with me, Blaze!?

Blaze: Off Course I am! While You’re stressing out, you’re stressing me out too! Just tell what the damn reason is! Remember, I was born from your stress!

Boboiboy: Yeah! Yeah! I know that you are my stress!

Another voice emerges from his power watch and takes his form. It was Wind.
Wind: Why don’t you share it with us at least? We have been noticing you for the past week. You weren’t sleeping despite the low energy in your body for spending too much energy using our powers during fights.