⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐

Amato hugged Mechabot. Mechabot was confused. Amato never gave him a hug thanking him.
Mechabot asks, "Eh? Why did you hug? And you're not the typical Amato, I know."
Amato just smiled. Despite such a heavy truth inside him. "I don't know. You went missing. I actually felt like hitting you."
Mechabot smirks, "There is the typical Amato I knew!"
When he looked at Mara he noticed something strange about her. Her face was covered in a few light bruises and also her baby pink hood was having a few puddle stains.

Amato asks her in curiosity, "Mara? Why are you covered in bruises and dirt??" Which made Mara snap out into reality. She was thinking about something deeply this whole time.

Mara: Huh!? What was that? I didn't quite hear you.

Amato: No, I just asked you that you were fine or not. Were you not listening??

Mara: Uhm...sorry my headphones were on so I couldn't hear you. Pian dashed on to me. And I fell...

Amato: Pian...... Did you not look out in the way??

Pian: uh.... I didn't. Sorry it was by mistake.

Amato nods at him and surely noticed that something was strange in his friends and Mechabot. It was like as if they were acting out to be happy just like him. As he looked at the window. It was evening.

Amato: I'm happy that this day had gone so fast. Im free outta this place tomorrow.

Mara: I'm glad that you recovered quickly.

Amato eyes widened. The word 'recovered' triggered his thoughts of Reverse. His injuries were so bad that he almost died. It could take months to recover...but it had happened in just a week.
No one's thinking that anything is strange about him just because he recovered from the fatal wounds that could take months.
Did reverse heal him??
No, it can't be. In one of the dreams, reverse had said that he could only take life but can't bring it back nor heal.
What was wrong with him?

He gives some stares at Mara and Mara looks at him in confusion. Then understands what he was actually looking at her for. She nods her head signing 'no'. And Amato just looked at her in despair. He had to wait more longer.
They were talking about the hidden story about Reverse's strange behavior before and Mara hasn't found it out yet.
Keeping the word 'time' in his mind, he gathered his hands together as if praying...and begs her to do it fast.

Mara just nodded at him and puts a hand on her chest of feeling responsible and she signed at him that she was trying to do it. Sad emotions hidden in both of the kids heart just kept on growing worse.
And surely time will make their emotions attract each other which will make their friendship bond stronger and help out each other.

Pian noticed that signing language and Ummi and Mechabot did not. To be honest Mechabot was also feeling a bit off about Amato and is worried for him. He was just acting what Mara had told him to do.

Before- at the exact same time when Amato was expiriencing the third nightmare in the hospital-
Pian: We have something to show you, Mara!

Mara: Huh?

Mechabot: Yes! I think you should see it as well!

Mara: Okay! Okay! Take me there. And tell me what is it on the way.

A while later- On the way-
Pian was pushing Mara's wheelchair while Mechabot was saying what they had experienced back in the spot where that duel took place.

Mara thinks putting out a hand holding her chin as if she is critically investigating.

Mara: A circle that repels anything?
Pian: no! Not anything! Any living beings...and robots.
Mechabot: Yes. It repelled me and Pian by throwing us back onto the branch of the tree. And we tried putting a plant in the circle and that plant had dried.
Mara: it's seems a bit odd. We will have to check out.

Then, when they reach the scene. Pian points out at the circle.
Actually the bruises and dirt on Mara was not actually because Pian dashed into her. It was because she was also throw to the other because of the glowing circle.

Pian told her not to go and touch the border of the circle and he had been warning her not to do it. But Mara went on. Even though knowing what would happen. She made herself as a test subject.

When her wheelchair touched the border of the strange glowing circle and there she went flying back to the branch, her wheelchair fell to the other and her headphones fell off her hood due to the impact.
What was more strange was, the blue glowing circle turned red when Mara entered.

Pian was kinda a distressed and hysterical. The color of the circle didn't change when he and Mechabot entered but it changed when Mara touched it's border.

Pian was scared but ignored the sign because that happened to Mara as well. So, he went to her wheelchair, grabbed her headphones and helped Mara sit back on her wheelchair.

Pian: Are you Okay???
Mara: (wincing in pain) I'm fine! Thanks!
Pian: I have been telling you, not to go there!!
Mara: But it's all a part of my research-
Pian: For Amato's wellbeing?? But that doesn't mean you have to be testing yourself and hurt yourself!

Mara: Pian. He saved us. We have to do something for him. Even if it is death. He almost died saving us. If it weren't for him. Me and you-(sighs)

Pian: Wouldn't be here....But what are you researching about?

Mara just tells him about the book she found and does not tell about what Amato and Mara had talked with each other earlier.
Pian: hm...Could you find something about this circle..in that strange book??

Mara: Maybe...It's a good idea to search.

Mara heads towards the circle but this time she doesn't touch the borders of the circle and observes the symbols in the circle. It had a shape of heart in a lotus stabbed by a sword.
And remembering this symbol, she flips through the yellowish pages of the book. And finally finds that circle. She reads it out while Pian and Mechabot just look at her waiting.

And then, she explains what it is.
That was a curse circle. This indicates that this was where the curse took place.
Pian: But what kind of curse, could it be??
Mara: it says, the curse of Possession.
Pian: Does that mean, Amato is possessed by someone???
Mara: we could only find out by....
Pian: By what?
Mara: This circle repels that huge living beings or the ones like us and kills the ones which are small and defenceless just like that plant earlier.
Pian: I know that but how exactly could it be any different?
Mara: (Sighs) I'm coming to that! It repels a living being that is unpossessed....but can also change color when it senses something strange in that living being. Like red.

Pian: Huh!? Red?
Mara: And..if it doesn't repel or throw away the one. That one is possessed.
Pian: but..Mara...can I tell you something??
Mara: What is it..Pian?
Pian: Does that mean that there is something strange in you?
Mara: Huh? What do you mean?
Pian: Because the circle turned red when 'you' touched it.
Mara: What!?
Pian: Please don't tell me this is true..
Mara: then there must be something in me ...then. But this is what the book says! Read it!

And when she showed the book to Pian. Pian was confused and he says he couldn't read anything because the symbols were awfully strange and it surely does not belong in any human languages.

Pian: What horrible thing is this?? How are you able to read??
Mara: really? I thought you could understand because...I could see the letters in English!
Pian: No...Way...

Mara was astonished and she showed it to Mechabot and he also said that he couldn't read it nor he did see this language anywhere!
Then there was something really strange in Mara then!

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Semua! It's me! Thanks for the likes so far! And I will upload the chapter like a day after again!