⭐ It happened! ⭐

When he walked down the stairs and settled on the Sofa. A voice came from the Kitchen. It was Tok aba.
“Oh? You’re down already? By the way, do you happen to see the knife?” Tok aba said Boboiboy.
Boboiboy’s eyes widened after that question. “W-what knife?”
Tok aba gave a look at him. “Eh? How many we have at our home? Have you forgotten? Surely, you were away for a long time.”
Boboiboy gave a pout look at him. “It’s not that long you know? I threw it a-away.”

Tok aba: Why, Boboiboy?
Boboiboy: I saw it was-uh……... Broken! Broken on the edge, so I thought it was useless and threw it away!
Tok aba: When did you do that? It was there yesterday at 9PM. I remember.
Boboiboy: What were you doing there at 9?
Tok aba: Off course, I had some chores to do before sleeping, don’t I? You have forgotten everything for sure. But when did you throw it?
Boboiboy: Uh……. Guess I would have come down for water? I could have seen it when I was looking for a glass. And threw it away.
Tok aba: Oh, Ok. Fine, I’ll get another one.
Boboiboy: D-don’t worry Atok! I will get it.

Tok aba smiles at him and leaves the room. Boboiboy’s smile faded instantly. “If that knife is not really here-Wait! Then it must be there!” He had an idea of where that knife would be. It could be in the place where he threw it! In his ‘dream.’
Boboiboy ran from his home and wanted to go back to the place.
Didn’t where he got that much of this strength from. He doesn’t care! He wants to find that knife!

After a bit of time, he reaches the scene. As far as he can recall he must have thrown it in the-water? Yes, it was water! “So, what now? I should dive and search for it. Ugh! Come on!” Boboiboy said to himself and took a deep breath before diving into the water. When he dived a bit deeper. He was shocked again. He found the knife! The knife with the same color and the same bloodstain marks!
But he didn’t take it with him before going up and take up air.
He comes out of the water and starts to cough. Then he was shocked and said to himself, “Was it not a dream? But h-how was I- I” He couldn’t breathe, he couldn’t control his breathing and anxiety. What was happening to him? Whatever he saw and what he did was true? Yes, it was true that his dreams were true as he said but they happened a day after he saw that. But this nightmare happened at the same time as reality.
And there was thud behind him. When he turned back, it was trying to attack him when it took its dark blades and luckily, he dodged it. He snapped into reality and changed his glare at it. It was a robot! It looked quite ancient.
“Not remember me? Eh?” The robot said and again continued, “Your father must have told you a tale about me when you were a kid. Surely, hasn’t he?” 
“What are you-wait! What did you say?” Boboiboy said.

Boboiboy: What did you say about my dad? D-do you know him?
Shadow Bot: Know him? Haha! I almost killed him, but that was years ago…
Boboiboy: Years? Does this mean…. Do you know him from that time, like from the time when he was a kid like me? Why did you have to do that?
Shadow bot: Urgh! Can we skip to the part where we have met each other before? Think. I am the reason for your real dreams.
Boboiboy: M-my dreams? How do you know that I have been having those weird dream? And-(gasps) Wait! I did! I did have a battle with you during our missions!!
Shadow bot: Great…. I was wondering why our hero was being so forgettable.

-----------------------------     Flash back     ------------------------------
One of the missions was when they found a strange cave on a strange planet with some ancient spells on. They were in that cave to look for another Power sphera, demon bot.
Fang: I’m sorry, a what bot again?
Boboiboy: This is so strange.
This robot had the ability of summoning dangerous sealed demons from ancient times. It also had immense knowledge of the ancient spells and, yes, it would be dangerous again if it fell into bad hands. When arrived at a strange planet-