⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐

As Amato decided to investigate in the park instead he should have done in the cave. He changed his plan since the flashback he suddenly got was weird and it was something real that happened in front of his eyes and that he doesn't remember.

Why were they two reverses? Why couldn't the other one kill like the murderer but defend him? Was it connected to the murders down the bridge? Is he really doing the right part of the investigation? What if he doesn't find anything? But if there is something, where could he find it?

These many thoughts wandered in his mind while he was running around the park like crazy in hope that he would be able to find something. An answer for why he forgot this serious issue.

Why did I forget an murder that happened right in front of me? Amato stopped and thought. He closed his eyes again to see whether if he could find anything more..

While Amato was doing that focusing thing, Pian constantly looked at the slide as Amato mentioned that the blood fell on to the slide. And there! Pian saw very little and light traces of the blood. The red traces were mixed with the colour of the slide.

Pian: Amato!

Amato was quite frustrated that he couldn't recall anything. Then, after hearing his name being called he ran to the direction.

Amato: What is it Pian???

There was hope in his voice and yes it didn't go to waste as he saw this evidence on the slide that Pian showed. Now, this shot up his hope levels. He was happy that he found one evidence. And he went after to find another one and he told Pian and Mechabot to do so.

They both nodded and went to the different directions while Amato still stood there while he started to think about the flashback again. Eventhough he was not successful in extracting out the detailed information from it, he tried to do it now.

That blood, it reminded him of something. Oh yes!

Before the reverse killed the second person, he pulled out a bone from his shoulder and killed him that way. But when the reverse were rebelling each other. The bone was lying on the sand and that was right next to the slide.

Amato snapped his eyes open and ran to the slide to see whether he could find the bone. It Could be not found by people because since this is the public area, the murderer must have buried the bone.

Then he asked Mechabot to come next to him and asked to dig the sand with him. Mechabot kinda felt that it was ridiculous.

Mechabot: Why would you want to dig up the sand!? That Too with our hands?

Amato: No choice. Yes.

Mechabot: But-

Amato: Look. They must have buried something over here and we must find out the evidence.

Mechabot: But what would you do with that evidence you say? I mean, it could be good if we find it...

Amato: I'll conclude and now we have found three evidences so far. C'mon let's find it.

Then they started digging the place and it was easy since it was 6:30 pm and no one wouldn't be there. More like a perfect time.

But if something was in favour for them and there definitely should be one thing that doesn't help them. It was darkness during the sunset. It would make it harder for them see. And they could get very little help from the streetlights.

And Amato thought it was enough. It was again a few minutes and they have dug halfway there.

And Mechabot growled and it attracted Amato's attention.