⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐

Pam!

Reverse jumped to the other direction to dodge Amato's sword attack and as soon as Reverse landed on his feet smoothly, he smiled menacingly at Amato. Amato looked at him weirdly.

Amato: Stop with that stupid smile already!!!

Amato said this as he runs towards reverse to give him an another hit with his sword. Reverse teleported back side of him which made Amato stop running due to his sudden disappearance.

And Reverse gives him a kick from the backside which made a huge Impact for Amato to crash on to one of the iron rods of the bridge. It made Amato paralyzed for a while.

Amato: Ngh!

Reverse: What a naive attempt. Do you still think that you are an expert hero? In your dreams. You are a weakling! And a Wimpy little kid!

"Hyah!"

Reverse heard something from his left side and it was Angelina in Mara's body and gave him a kick on his shoulders which sent him back as he put his hand on the surface of the road to put a grip to stop himself.

Angelina: You may think he is a weakling. But atleast he has a better mental stability than you!

Reverse: Oh look! Our Exorcist right here is supporting that kid!!

Angelina: Just as the dirty spirit as always....Leave that innocent spirit, will you!?

Reverse: Why would you care? You died so you needn't care much about it.

Angelina: Ugh!!

Angelina ran faster towards Reverse and Reverse jumped upon her and tried to punch her on her back, but she immediately rolls and holds his first standing upon one leg.

Reverse: Damn...

And she twists his arms.

Crack!

Reverse: Ugh!!!

Angelina: And this is what pain feels like reverse. The same pain you have inflicted into your victims!

Reverse: But I still enjoy it...hehe~

Angelina: What? Huh-

As Angelina turns to Amato who was fallen on the side of the bridge road after getting hit on the iron rod was screaming holding his arm. And then she looks back at Reverse.

Reverse: Haha...Don't forget that we are still connected....So, whatever you do with me, Amato suffers too.

Angelina: Damn.

Reverse: Aww...You poor little thing. Did I hurt you again? I still can remember the way I killed your brother. The way he screamed was so good!

Angelina: No!!!!!!

Angelina punched him, as tears slid down the cheeks. She was crying. And she was also angry at the same time and she gave him a kick.

Reverse: ugh!!!

Reverse grunted as he was thrown away from her. She gets onto the Silat pose dropping her sword.

Angelina: Come on. Let's end this!

Reverse: Ooo, I love Silat fights!

Then a destructive fight starts between these two as Amato just watches them fight.
Angelina was fighting with Reverse with full of grief and off course Amato felt it.