⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐

When they had come in, Fang sat on the table submerged in his thoughts. Boboiboy was standing there, looking at him deeply. Boboiboy smiles and sits next to him.

Boboiboy: I know what you’re thinking, but don’t take it seriously. I know it’s really hard to have no family around you. Even if Captain Kaizo is….
Fang: I know, I know you don’t need to comfort me.
Boboiboy: I actually am not doing that, just telling you not to be odd when others are here, get it?
Fang: So, does that mean you don’t care about me? You just care about others?
Boboiboy: (Smirks) Someone said they don’t need comforting. May I know why you might have said that?
Fang: Arrgghh! Cut it out with that innocent act already! Also, why do you care about me? Is it that you have been left alone like that as well!? So, just care about yourself!
Boboiboy: ………. (breathes out)
Fang: Wait, did you take that seriously? I-I just said that out of anger get it.
Boboiboy: Heh. Why do I have to take that seriously? I was just trying to tell you that it is not only you who faces that kind of issue, but also even some people around! Even the one in front of you!

Fang was, well he was shocked, angry whatever he could feel now, but he didn’t mean to make boboiboy angry and devastated because of that topic. At that moment he felt dumb, making a ‘sick’ person feel more stressed about something.

Boboiboy: When I try to comfort someone, why do they say everything back to me? WHY!?
Fang: Boboiboy, wait I-I didn’t mean it! CALM DOWN!

Boboiboy was really breaking down just for that, fang didn’t know what else to do just tell him to calm down. At that moment, fang noticed that boboiboy’s eyes turn red for a second. A striking pain strikes in his head, and he calms down. Boboiboy gets up from the chair and holds his head, feeling dizzy for a moment.
Fang stood up and checked on him, he was startled by his red eyes, he thought Thunderstorm might have been out of control. Were his elemental powers losing limits? Were they going to be harmful for him???

Fang: Are you okay? Boboiboy?
Boboiboy: Yeah, I guess. You should forget whatever has happened now, please don’t breathe a word about this to anybody.
Fang: I-I guess I should have told you that. You should forget my question from the beginning.

There was shock and fear in Fang’s voice. Boboiboy sensed that again, he looked at Fang. Fang was still and cold.
Boboiboy: You saw something, didn’t you? What was it?
Fang: It wasn’t anything! I am just shocked for you are getting angry all of a sudden.
Boboiboy: Please! Be serious! I’ve got an issue for myself to solve, if you tell me, I can do it.
Fang: And what exactly is that issue? We have been through this! You promised us to go through everything together! If you really thought of us as your family, why would you hide everything that is disturbing you from us!?
Boboiboy: If your brother Kaizo was in trouble what would you do? He is your family, right?
Fang: I would do my best to protect him, not only him, but my friends as well.
Boboiboy: I know that you are trustworthy, Fang. Now answer this, if you are suffering with something and you are aware that this might harm your family if you share it with them. Would you still share them about it?
Fang: I wouldn’t. So, are you saying that this issue may hurt us, and you won’t share it with us? But this is…. Different…
Boboiboy: Fang, please I don’t want any more continuation of this topic! Just- just rest here and make yourself at home.

Boboiboy leaves the room leaving Fang staring and standing still at him. But when he starts to climb the stairs back to his bedroom, Fang stops him, Boboiboy stands in the middle of the stairs waiting for him to question.
Fang: Do you think…. That we are useless to you? Like, we are just using you.

The Repetition Of Reverseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें