⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐

-----------------The Next Day- Back to Boboiboy’s side-------------

Boboiboy got up from his bed, stood up and started stretching up. Then he started to think again.
(A lot of things happened yesterday. I’ve got to find out.)
Then he somehow looks at the window mirror and is reminded of that prism being stabbed into twice and that nightmare. He looks upon his wounded shoulder, it was bandaged.
(I must have been unconscious for a long time, yesterday. I feel something is connected to that nightmare and the prism. What is happening to me? Why Am I getting so angry at everyone for no reason?)
And again, he also realizes that he isn’t feeling weak anymore, he felt a lot more active and stronger. But he was feeling a bit suspicious. (Why do I suddenly feel so good? I guess I even didn’t take much rest yesterday either. A one-day sleep isn’t enough to cover up a sleep pending for almost like two weeks.)
Then Ochobot comes up again and notices that Boboiboy was now awake. And it flies next to him.
Ochobot: You are awake already?
Boboiboy: Already? I always get up at 6. Don’t you know?
Ochobot: I know, but you’re not well, are you?
Boboiboy: No, I feel really good!
Ochobot: Don’t lie again, Boboiboy. Please remember what happened yesterday.
Boboiboy: No! I’m telling the truth!
Ochobot: hmm… Okay. Tok Aba is waiting for you, downstairs! Meet me there!

After half an hour, Boboiboy was going downstairs and noticed Tok aba as usual cleaning the house.
(Although it was pretty traumatizing yesterday. Tok aba seems a bit odd. Is something wrong with him?)

Boboiboy: Tok aba... [getting down the stairs] I’m sorry about yesterday… I...
Tok Aba: Ochobot told me everything last night. You are overworking again, aren’t you? You haven’t slept for two weeks?
Boboiboy: Uh… [scratches back of his head] I’m sorry…
Tok aba: A Sorry can’t improve your health for what you have done.
Boboiboy: Tok Aba... Is something wrong? You are really angry with me, aren’t you? Tell-
Tok aba: [Hugs Boboiboy] I thought, I would lose you. Like I almost lost my son!
Boboiboy: [Noticing the trembling voice in his grandpa] Atok... Are you crying? Please don’t! It’s all because of me! I will be careful next time!
Tok aba: [Wipes his tears] It’s not about being careful from next time…. It’s a different matter.
Boboiboy: A different Matter? Wait, Atok. You’ve said that it has something to do with my dad? Wha-
Tok aba: I don’t want to talk about it Boboiboy. I hope you could be safe. I heard Fang and all other your friends talk about that prism. I hope it’s not too late to save you [He whispers the last sentence for himself.]
Boboiboy: Atok- What was it you said? Save me?

Then Fang enters the scene to check on Boboiboy and interrupts the talk between them. He must have heard everything.
Fang: It’s all my mistake, Tok aba.
Boboiboy: Fang? What are you doing here?
Fang: [ignores him] It’s all my mistake to pull your grandson into danger that your son has faced before.
Boboiboy: It’s not your mistake, Fang. Hey-
Fang: Don’t stop me again. I just want ‘them’ to leave right now!
Boboiboy: You are angry too? Just look! I’m fine now!
Fang: Someone frightened us to death yesterday. And now that someone is saying that they are fine. How am I supposed to believe that?

Boboiboy sighs in despair and looks at his grandpa and leaves outside for a walk leaving Fang, Ochobot, Tok Aba.

Tok aba: You didn’t need to be that hard on him, Fang. I know you have witnessed most of the horrible things that happened to Boboiboy.
Fang: I’m sorry to be rude now… [Takes deep breathes] Tok aba, then why you had to be hard on Yaya yesterday? She just asked the story, didn’t she?
Tok aba: I know... But.
Fang: I know most of it. Your son almost died because of that spirit and you’re afraid that it might happened with your grandson too.
Tok aba: H-how did you know, Fang?
Fang: I’ve talked to a related robot about his, last night.
Tok aba: A related robot? How did you talk, with it?
Fang: I just connected to our commander. And talked with it.

Fang narrates the past about their power sphera retrieval mission, about encountering shadow bot, abyss bot and the strange caves in a strange planet.
Tok aba: That explains that robot was after him.
Fang: And stabbed him with this prism [Trembles and takes out the prism that he held with all along.] This-
Tok aba: Fang. What does that prism do?
Fang: According to the robot, it said that this prism was the one in which it sealed a deadly spirit a few years ago. And if its empty, the spirit is in him. [Panics] If he wasn’t stabbed by it in the first place, he wouldn’t be like this! At all! It’s ALL BECAUSE OF ME!
Tok aba: Fang, it’s not your mistake. Boboiboy said that as well. You do know he always risks his life for his friends, and you know to protect him. But it had gone wrong! It was not your fault!
Fang: [Calms down] You think so, Tok aba?
Tok aba: Not me. You know him, don’t you? He always says that you are not wrong! But, just have intentions to save everybody as well! But you don’t show them out.
Fang: Does he really say that?
Tok aba: Yes... [Looks down sadly]
Fang: Tok aba… I know this has shaken you a bit. But it’s crucial for us to know the story.
Tok aba: I don’t think so.

Ying and Yaya enter the house and looks at them.

Ying: Yes, it’s important, Tok aba. What was the danger?
Fang: I’ve TOLD YOU, YING! HE IS ALREADY IN DANGER!
Yaya: Calm down, Fang. [Shows her fist, ready to punch Fang] Shut up with that overreaction already, we also care about Boboiboy, you know?
Tok aba! It’s important because it might help us to find a way. And you won’t be there with us after 5 days. We’ve got only one week to stay here on earth. After that we might have to deal with him if something happens.
Ochobot was silent all along.
Tok aba: [Sighs] if you want to.

----------------------------------------------------------Done! From the next chapters it will be all the Mechamato universe~
From what I can guess, it will go on for like 10 chapters before coming back to the reverse that affected BoBoiBoy.