⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐

It’s been 2AM. His grandfather didn’t think about him, and he must have thought that Boboiboy must have been asleep. Ochobot wasn’t in his room because he argued with Ochobot to stay away from him for a week. That is really a hard and sad thing to say but he didn’t have a choice.
That was at 7PM. But now he was still awake, still afraid of the dreams and things that might happen. He didn’t want to know such horrible futures of anybody he cares. But his body wouldn’t support his idea, he has been working too much without sleep for two weeks. And that was what Blaze, Wind, Quake and Solar were arguing with him about his sleep earlier. He was completely fine back then, but now, it was dark, and his sleep was really heavy and was rushing up to him. He couldn’t stop it but managed to get up from the bed to avoid sleep. He felt a bit better and sleepless now.
He wanted to take a trail down to his home since he hadn’t been back in two months. So, he went out of his bedroom and was slowly going down the stairs without making a sound.
He suddenly slipped down the stairs, to be unlucky he made loud sounds while falling. When this happened, he was so focused on the other room that Ochobot and his grandfather would come out, he didn’t even care about the pain from where he fell. He waited for a minute, but nobody came out.
“Huh? Strange….,” he said for himself and then covers his nose because there was a strange smell near him. But it was really, really bad! “Argh! What is this smell!? Did a mouse die or something?” He exclaimed and decided to check the source of the smell and where it was coming from.
After a while, he found out that it was coming from the kitchen and used the power of light without going back and getting a torch. But it wasn’t enough to see what was there. So, he decided to switch on the light and wasn’t afraid to answer his grandfather this time. But it was strange, the lights didn’t switch on.
“There must be no electricity now…. guess I have go on like this.”

He went on and stamped on something wet. When he moved away and checked his shoes. Boboiboy was shocked. There was blood under his shoes.
“What’s going on? What-(gasps)”
Just as he guessed about a mouse dying, he saw three mice, one on the floor, headless. The other on the cupboard completely crushed and the third was without legs. The whole place was covered in blood. And then he saw a knife stabbed onto the wooden plate. It was covered in blood as well, for something he knew that someone used that knife to kill the mice. The way they died wasn’t natural. Someone killed them very badly with a knife.
But why would they do that to the mice? He was still shocked at the sight as if he was going to have a panic attack.
But he didn’t stand there longer. After 30 mins he was done cleaning it up and got rid of those ‘utterly dead’ mice.

He was finally able to breathe after that. It was so bad that he didn’t know he stopped breathing for a short while. But really felt exhausted on the other side and hands and legs were aching for rest but he was still stubborn. He stared at the knife and took it. He walked outside and after minutes he was in a forest area where he actually wanted to come at first place.

Then he threw away the knife which was still in deep red color. He didn’t want to see that knife ever again; it would remind him of this encounter. This was one of the worst things he’d ever seen. Then he took deep breaths for a while and had gently fell on the grass. Looking at the midnight sky.

“I guess, I will be back before morning…...before…. everyone wakes…up” Boboiboy murmurs. Before he knew it, he was engulfed by the darkness.
He was so exhausted, and his body gave up from that shock.

Later:
Boboiboy’s eyes shot open. His vision was really blurry for a moment and took more than 2 minutes to refocus. Then he remembered what all had happened at night and got up from his bed. When did he come home? He looked at the clock and it was 4 AM.
For a moment he thought it was a dream. But his headache was really the case with it, his ears were ringing so loud that he wouldn’t hear anything if someone spoke to him.
And that’s it, he went to darkness again. His body was so low on energy that he could give up even sitting up for five minutes.

Much Later:
This time he woke up calmer than before in the morning. But with the same experience of that blurry vision and ringing ears. For he was able to notice and figure out, Ochobot was aside him. And when he looked at the clock it was 12PM. So, it happened like 10 hours ago? And also, he felt something cold on his head. It was a wet handkerchief.

Boboiboy: What happened?
Ochobot: This is why I tell you to rest, Boboiboy. [Folds his arms] You came down with a fever.
Boboiboy: A-Fever?

Yes, it was really so warm for him despite the freezing weather outside. Then the door opened and revealed it to be his grandfather, Tok aba.

Tok aba: Oh? You are awake now? How are you feeling now?
Boboiboy: It is better, I guess? I’ve just found out I have it. So, I can’t compare. What happened, Atok?
Tok aba: it’s Nothing, it was 7 in the morning, and you didn’t wake up yet. I thought you always wake up at 6 but left you because you might be tired. But it was 8:30 and that’s when I decided to wake you up. So, I sent Ochobot to wake you up.
Ochobot: And I found out that you had fever.
Boboiboy: Oh? Ehe- (Scratches his head and blushes)

Ochobot gives a slam behind his head, and he screams in pain but really low.

Tok aba: Ey! Why did you hit him?
Ochobot: It’s about boboiboy wasn’t-
Boboiboy: No no no no! It was nothing! I- uh- yes! I wasn’t doing my job well this time!
Tok aba: Is that it? You can do well next time. But why are you tensed about it?
Boboiboy: Me? Tensed? Na-ah! I wasn’t! (Hits Ochobot back) It’s Ochobot who’s glitching today!
Ochobot: What!? Me-
Boboiboy: Don’t! Listen to him!

Tok aba was looking at them awkwardly, they were like siblings now. He waved them goodbye, and head patted his grandson and leaves.
Then Boboiboy’s stare slowly shifts to Ochobot, and his face slowly turns angry. Ochobot realizes what was his look for.
“Hashtag fly!” Ochobot said and starts to fly around the room and Boboiboy started to chase him off.

Boboiboy: Come back here! You-
Ochobot: Na-ah! You can’t use those words!
Boboiboy: Sorry! It was in anger! But still, I can’t stop chasing you! You almost took my thing to him!
Ochobot: Oh yes! I told you to rest! But you didn’t! And here you are with a fever today!
Boboiboy: YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND IN WHAT SITUATION I AM IN! YOU ALL WILL BE IN DANGER SOON!

After that Ochobot just stared at him and boboiboy covered his mouth with his hand. Ochobot flew to him and boboiboy was staring at the robot.

Ochobot: What did you just say?
Boboiboy: N-no… I just sometimes say useless things, so forget about it.

Boboiboy walks out of the room and Ochobot follows him saying, “Wait! You are supposed to rest!” Boboiboy gave a glare at him, “I’m fine. Please, Leave. Me. Alone.” Said this and started walking down the stairs leaving the robot behind.
Ochobot was watching him go sadly. How could he say that he was fine? With those blushes on the face as if having a fever and the dark circles under his eyes?
Coming to Boboiboy’s perspective, he was reminded of the dream again while coming down the stairs of that red liquid everywhere and there was a drag of blood on these very stairs in his dream. He was still in shock. After he came down on the last step, he suddenly collapsed onto his knees breathing hard. Then he took the support of the chair next to him and finally regained his balance. Was he really that sick?

---------------------------------------------------------Part 3 is done. I hope your journey in this story is going well!
Keep on continuing if you want~
Awesome 👍~