⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐

Reverse: Huh!?

Angelina: Surprised?

Reverse realized that she got him into the very familiar cave that he done the last two murders at. And off course there was visible fear in Reverse’s eyes and Angelina smirked at him. Then, she immediately started running further into the cave and Reverse ran after her.

Reverse: Don’t you dare!

Angelina: I dare you too!

Reverse: Copying mine?

Angelina: Yes. The taste of your own medicine!

As Angelina reaches the cave first, she lies down as her shoes drag on the ground and grab that pinned heart on the ground which was here all along. Reverse stopped and stared at her in intense fear. Angelina picks up the heart and pierces it with her sword.

She hoped that it could paralyze the reverse or at least reduce the energy in him so that he could be separated from Amato’s body now. But nothing happened.
Reverse looked at her and smirked and starts to laugh menacingly. The face with fear was just a cover all along!

Reverse: Do you really think that I’d let you get to this heart easily, if there is my spell in it?

Angelina: Where is the heart!?

Reverse: Hehe~ Guess I’ll tell you, now. But its not that easy to get!

As reverse tells her, her eyes get widened in intense shock as if some horrible secret was revealed, and Reverse starts to laugh at her again.
Reverse: Look at your face!

Angelina: What have you done!?

Reverse: What? It was just a precaution to protect myself from being destroyed.

Angelina: Selfish!

Reverse: I’ve been called worse.

Angelina: He is just a human! And you-

Reverse: Oh yeah! Lemme guess….You are not worried about because he is actually a human but I caused a situation that is confirmed enough that he’d die while exorcising me out.

Angelina: …...

Reverse: Awww…. Someone is in despair, look.

Reverse walk next to her but he doesn’t attack her, nor she attacks him. Both are standing from each other by their opposite shoulders.

The cave remains silent as Reverse in Amato’s body smirking on his right side and Angelina’s spirit in Mara’s body staying silent in tense and worriedness onto her left side.

Reverse: Look. Its just a random kid. You don’t even know him. But why do you care about him?

Angelina: You don’t need to care about it. You always kill people.

Reverse: I know that’s the truth. Here is the deal, why don’t you just leave these two?

Angelina: Because they’re two humans and they are innocent.
Reverse: Go on. I’m listening to your crap!

Angelina: They haven’t done anything, I’m saying! They have all good deeds!

Reverse: Exactly! Why do they have some good deeds while they live in a world which totally destroyed with evil and negative thoughts like greediness?

Angelina: I don’t think that’s an answer from you. But this is as I always know is what the other Reverse inside you says to me. He really cares about the people who has good deeds and now he is suffering because of your sins!