⭐ The Disturbance⭐

Its been four months ever since that discussion of that nightmare and being brothers happened.

No sign of reverse either. Nothing. No strange things...no murders...everyone including Boboiboy were doing fine. But there was still some suspicious feeling hidden deep inside Reverse Amato.

It is taking over him so much that...he couldn't even get to feel happy about Boboiboy finally considering him as a brother. It's also been four months since they talked with each other.

Because the next day, Boboiboy confronted to tell him the truth and Reverse Amato Refused to tell him and eventually that breakdown happened.

Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang have been doing well with Reverse Amato and we're starting to trust him that he was a changed one. And he doesn't do anything like in the story anymore.

He also slowly stopped being a troublemaker and a funny person..A prankster. He was looking at Boboiboy and when Boboiboy looks at him, he turned his head away from him.

All the other kids including Ochobot were wondering what happened between these two. And it was a really bad time for these two to separate.

It's not even a big deal to get separated just because someone didn't tell you the truth. Something else had happened between them.

But Reverse Amato still is worried about Boboiboy and..keeps on using those spells in which he was not supposed too and Boboiboy knows that because he has Angelina's Memories and he can now identify what kind of spell it could be.

Deep inside, Boboiboy was so concerned about Reverse Amato. But both are not willing to talk with each other. Yaya comes up to Boboiboy and asks him..

Yaya: Boboiboy? Why are you two not talking with each other?

Ying: Yeah..It's that you two are separated for four months..

Fang: Did something happen between you two?

Boboiboy: N-Nothing.

Boboiboy bows his head down and ran away from them. Guess he didn't wanted to answer them especially about that question after all...

He needed some solitude as he ran up to his room and slammed the door shut and leaned on it. He slowly sat down and started weeping.

Boboiboy: Why do I have to do this...?

Then his power watch gleams and Thorn makes an appearance patting Boboiboy and gave him accompany.
Maybe, Boboiboy wanted to stay with him after all...

Boboiboy: Thorn? How is Ice doing?

Thorn: Better than that day...He is still recovering...

Boboiboy: Do I have to use that spell again??

Thorn: No...I think he is good. But you didn't need to ignore Reverse Amato like that...I feel bad for him.

Boboiboy: Why should I talk to him??! You see the real reason I'm not talking to him is because he hurt Ice!

Thorn: But...It was not on purpose right?

Flashback-

The very next day after that nightmare and Boboiboy had asked why were they rushing up things, Reverse Amato didn't answer. And he decided to confront him. And eventually it lead to some loud disturbance that made Reverse Amato mad at him.

Boboiboy kept on asking the same question and Reverse Amato didn't really wanted to answer it because he didn't wanted to share it with him.

And eventually, Thorn and Ice come out of Boboiboy's power watch and try to settle in the matter, as they were the ones together who had realised that this was going a bit too far.