⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐

As Solar was choking, Thunderstorm sat next to him and helped him to catch his breath by rubbing his chest.

Thunderstorm: Calm Down. It’ll go.

Solar’s breathing levels come back to normal as he starts to get fine but was also seriously stressed.

Tok Aba: What was wrong?

Solar: Tok Aba! It’s that-

Tok Aba: Calm down, first.

Solar: I-(Gasps)

His hyperventilation was rising up again. Thunderstorm held him tight as Solar started to lose his balance.

Thunderstorm: Calm Down!

It was useless. Solar has reached his stress limits. He doesn’t know what’s going on around him.

Tok Aba: What happened to him?!

Thunderstorm: I Don’t know!!

Tok Aba: How was it, before?

A few minutes ago, Thunderstorm’s POV

I was just leaning on something, and I remembered that I have left my blade in Solar’s lab before while fighting with Blaze.

So, I went to him and ask him for my blade. Then, I found him researching something. Although it happens with him as usual so, I thought it was normal.

When I asked Solar for my Blade, he said it was there in that corner. I went that side to pick it up and when I was about to take mine, Solar started to act weird. I ran to him and grabbed him up since he had already fell onto thefloor.

I asked him, what was it and whatever he was saying some sort of ‘lotus’ it was not clear since, his voice was shivering with his uncontrolled breathing.

I left for a second to check on the table of what was he researching at. It was an old page, it had strange symbols and that drawings of a lotus with a lot of designs and Picked up Solar and then we came out of the watch to see Tok aba and Boboiboy.

--------------------------Third Person’s POV------------------------------

Thunderstorm: That is what had happened Tok Aba.

Thunderstorm take out the page he grabbed and gave it to Tok Aba while he goes next to Solar and hold his hands trying to help him overcome that hyperventilation. As Tok Aba investigates the page, he gets shocked from what he was seeing.

He did see this mythical Lotus. And whatever he knew that a normal person or a normal soul like Solar just now shouldn’t say it out loud, they’d have to be anexorcist to say it out. But, if they are not, they could get hyperventilated and eventually try to destroy themselves if it gets too high.

Tok Aba: Did he say this lotus out loud!?

Thunderstorm: Wait, I think I heard him say it when I went to pick my blade up. It was-

Tok Aba: No, Don’t say it out loud!

Thunderstorm: W-Why, Atok?Tok Aba: If you say it out loud, it could mentally affect you just like Solar now. If someone is an Exorcist, they can say it. You can’t say it out for a joke, not even in your sleep.

Thunderstorm was astonished, he also wondered if there are words that are like spells and affect you. And eventually Solar is actually affected. Then, Solar started to laugh like a maniac which startled Tok Aba and Thunderstorm.