⭐ Where am I? ⭐

Boboiboy slowly opens his eyes to find himself on the some fashionably design floor that had an ancient symbol on.
He sat up slowly as he felt his whole body was aching. He turned his head round to see what it was...and he saw some...castle pillars making a shape of a circle around him.
The ground was like an arena. And the Pillars were like a wall to the end of the arena.

What was more strange was...he had never seen this place anywhere. The smoke covered a few Pillar heads that made him a bit uncomfortable to see the sky and the pillar. There seems to be no roof on the upper direction.

Everything was dark. And melancholic. As if it was abandoned ruins. But why was he here? What was he doing here? Where are others?

He doesn't remember any. No matter what he did. He doesn't remember how he came here. And he wanted the help of his elements.

Boboiboy: Huh!? Why is my watch not working??

Some maniac laughs can be heard from a corner. And it attracts Boboiboy's attention.

Boboiboy: Who's that!?

Reverse: isn't it obvious?

Boboiboy: You!

Reverse was smirking as it made Boboiboy kind of feel anxious and stressed out. He was also feeling that Reverse was surely up to something. But he didn't know what it was. If he would have known what it was...he could have been careful about the matter. But he doesn't and don't seem to find Reverse Amato anywhere...

And what was more stranger was that his elemental powers were not working. And that was the real big problem for him. What if Reverse fights him? What would he do?

He still didn't know that Reverse actually stole them. Reverse was silent all this time. And he finally laughs out again.

Reverse: Hehe. Are you thinking why are your elemental powers are not working??? Hmm???

Boboiboy: None of your business! And how do you know it?

Reverse: You are under my control! And I can read your mind just like that pesky big brother!

Boboiboy: Reverse Amato???

Reverse: Yeah. And now. Why do you think your elemental powers are not working huh? Hmm?

Reverse teleports a bit forward to Boboiboy's face and places his hand in his chin pulling his face a bit up.

Boboiboy: Leave me! (Shrugs off)

Reverse: Oh...? Okay, Okay...Nevermind!

Boboiboy: You have done something to my powers didn't you???

Reverse: (laughs maniacally) Done something?? I have stole your powers! And now...your elemental powers are mine!

Boboiboy: Huh?

Reverse smirks and pushes Boboiboy back and he falls on the floor.
And grabs him by his neck again.

Boboiboy: What are you doing!? (Coughs)

Reverse: You seriously think that you have a lot of time left? Listen, I'm going to end you any moment!

Boboiboy: Huh?!

Reverse forcefully throws him and he falls onto the floor injuring his shoulder a bit as he clutched it in pain. And he winced a little.

Reverse: You are actually the perfect bait. (Smirks)