⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐

"What if what she said was true? What if Mara really need me now? Off course! She might have needed me! Then, why would she activate this spell even though she knew it was me!? Gah! I can't decide!"

Amato was irritated scratching his hair with his hands abruptly. Then, finally he decides to leave at this hour again although it kind of reminded him of the last time when he went like this. It was scary. So much that it gave Amato chills in his body that he thought he might die this time.

After calming down and giving it a thought and making sure that everything would be safe. Amato got up and climbed the bunk bed ladder and pulled Mechabot.

"Ayy!"

"Shhhh...Shut Up!"

Mechabot realised something was wrong again for making Amato go ballistic at this hour again. And followed him silently as Amato crept downstairs silently without attracting his parents attention. Guess they were sleeping soundly.

Then Amato opened the door without making a sound and let Mechabot out of the door and slowly closed the door. But before he stepped into running, he made sure that he had his house keys with him.

And he had them. After that, he immediately ran to his bicycle and asked Mechabot to mechanise with bicycle. Mechabot just obeyed him silently because he knew something was wrong and especially if Amato was tensed at this hour would that It is really happening.

As Amato jumped on to the bike and sat, he asked Mechabot, "We are going next to the bridge. Make sure you don't make too much loud sounds."

Mechabot nodded and moved the bike in a silent mode. In a smooth way. While Amato was really hasty in thinking. As they went across the roads on the way to the Kota Hillr bridge. The city was silent with all the lights off.

When they came nearby, they heard a blast, exactly from the bridge.

Amato: A blast??? What was that!?

Mechabot: It's better if we check it out. Hold on tight!

After Mechabot's warning Amato realised that he going to go really fast so he held his hands tight on the brakes. And off they went in speed.

As they were on the bridge, Amato noticed two-four people on the bridge fighting and eventually something came on their way.

Amato: Nooo! Mechabot! Watch out!

Mechabot: Huh!?

It was too late for Mechabot to change direction. Whatever that thing was it blasted in front of them causing an impact to throw away Amato and Mechabot in the air and the bicycle to the other side.

Falling down and rolling all over the way, Amato almost fell off a cliff and unfortunately he slipped and he had to catch the edge of the cliff to prevent himself from falling into the water.

Amato: Mechabot!

He was calling for Mechabot to help him and Mechabot was way far away and as Amato turns his head to the other side. He notices some smoke and a people in which he saw earlier.

Amato: Mechabot!

No response. Where was he now?? Then, he felt someone pick him up from the edge of the cliff and it was revealed as Mechabot.

Amato: why didn't you reply!? I was so scared!!

Mechabot: Whatever it is.....This is more shocking Amato!