⭐ You're not You? ⭐

When Pian was walking down to the spaceship and break its invisibility camouflage border to enter inside the crashed spaceship, he could still feel that traumatizing moments. Shadow bot defeating in a very hard way, flashed a lot of times into his mind. And thus, making him stop in front of the entrance. Mechabot was still on and notices Pian stop.
Mechabot: What’s wrong, Pian? Just go in already.
Pian: Oh! Uh! I will!

And with that Pian went inside the spaceship. A few minutes later, Pian came out with Mechabot flying above him. He was still having that feeling which reminded him of that duel. His friend almost died while trying to protect him.
Pian turned his head to the direction behind him. There was a way. A way that could lead him back to the very spot of what happened three days ago. It made him feel to go back and check that place out.
Mechabot: Hey, Pian! Where are you going!?

No response from him and yet he still kept walking towards that direction. He also felt that he might find something at the spot. Mechabot just followed him.

When he reached the scene, he constantly tried searching for some evidence. An evidence that might prove that Amato is fine or not, if not, an evidence that could tell him a way to protect his friend. Mechabot just watched him for a while and understood that he was looking for something and started searching. It was another hour there and Pian started losing hope of finding something. When he was almost about to conclude that Amato is fine, he suddenly heard a loud metal thud sound in which he jerked. He wanted to check that out.
It was near, like right next to him. And when he reached the spot where the sound came from, he found Mechabot under the bark of the tree and the tree had some traces of being crushed by something and those traces led to Mechabot. It was Mechabot who crashed!

Pian: Mechabot! Are you alright?
Mechabot: I guess I found something.
Pian: Wha- what was it?
Mechabot: Look! Right there next to that tree on the grass.

When Pian walked a few steps next to a spot, he found a strange and huge circle with layers of symbols inside it. It was glowing blue. He just remembered that this was where Amato had been cursed. And Mechabot jumped out of the circle during that time when Amato was in middle of suffering the pain. When Pian was about to touch the blue glowing circle out of curiosity of what might happen, then-.
Mechabot: Hey don’t touch it!
Pian had already touched it and he gave a late reaction to Mechabot by turning back his shocked face facing Mechabot, the blue glowing circle suddenly sent Pian flying back and forth and then finally crashed him to a tree.
Pian: Ouch!
Mechabot: Told you.
Then Pian was just starting to stare at it with his widened eyes. Mechabot was confused at his look.
Mechabot: Pian, what happened? (Shakes pian rapidly)
Pian: Something is wrong with Amato!
Mechabot: What do you mean, ‘something is wrong with Amato’!?
Pian: Haven’t you noticed? This circle is not letting us in! Not even you! But you were in it when it was cursed three days ago!
Mechabot: So, you mean, when I was mechanized with Amato, I was able to get in the circle but now I am not able to? But how does that link to Amato of being in danger?
Pian: You dumb metal head! How can Amato only enter this cursed circle but not us!?
Mechabot: Then, you mean?
Pian: Yes! We have to tell this to Mara.

It was too soon that Pian and Mechabot had realized that Amato was already in danger. Now back to Mara who was accompanied by Ummi, had also realized something was strange about Amato.
Finally, Amato didn’t need to tell them that he had been possessed but they are great enough to find it out for themselves. But they won’t die because Amato himself didn’t tell them, but they found it out without Amato’s whereabouts. They’d be fine as long as they don’t tell Amato that they know it. Also, something was strange with Mara as well. She is usually brave in every situation but in this she is starting to freak out. And now its for Pian and Deep to find out what happened to her.