⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐

"ugh!"

Reverse Amato finally gained his consciousness as he had recovered enough spirit energy to maintain his demon form. And yet he saw all the TAPOPS kids around him staring at him while Boboiboy came next to him to check.

He gently smiles and asks, "How are you feeling??"

Reverse Amato realised that Boboiboy had eventually saved him from Abyss Bot and noticed Abyss Bot behind Boboiboy and the other kids.
Abyss Bot had folded his arms around him shyly as if he was feeling so shameful to apologise.

Reverse Amato smiles and hugs Boboiboy in which it had increased his passion for his goal to protect Boboiboy no matter what.

Reverse Amato: (Whispers) Thank you...

Boboiboy smiles and hugs his back and shows him Reverse Mechabot in the in the thing where the power sphera charge themselves.

Boboiboy: Haha...I seriously don't know how you created him but...I guess he's not a demon but a power sphera like the any other!

Reverse Amato: R-Right...

There was nervousness in Reverse Amato's voice as he looked at other kids who were staring off into him in awe....And seriously Reverse Amato did not like having constant attention on him just like Thunderstorm.

Fang steps forward pushing Gopal aside for a bit and kneels on to the floor and stares at Reverse Amato got a while silently.

Reverse Amato: Urmmm....H-Hi??? Do you know...me??

Fang: Off course I do! That same murderer in the story. Just curious of how did you change...

The Murderer title made Reverse Amato to frown a bit. No matter how big the change was in him, he was still titled as a Murderer. In which he didn't like at all. But at least he also learnt that he shouldn't treat people who teased with hate and yet he spoke politely....

Reverse Amato: I-Im...sorry...How did you all know about me???...

Yaya: Boboiboy had informed us, it happened when we came into this room in search for him and we found you....

Ying: But he made 'excuses' that you changed....

All of their voice tones were serious except for Gopal when he heard him talk to Boboiboy as he was whispering in his ear that, "Is that how your dad used to look like when he was a kid????"

Boboiboy: Well yeah! But just change his hair and colour all the way opposite and you'll find the real one!

Gopal: But....I think he looks scary and all but...I think...He changed?

Boboiboy: Exactly! I was trying to say that to everyone here but no one doesn't seem to trust me!

All that whispering was heard and Reverse Amato gently smiles while still sitting up on the bed and looking at them.

Reverse Amato: Guys...I hear you.

Gopal jolts as Boboiboy turns his hair facing Reverse Amato. Ying and Yaya step forward as Reverse Amato starts blinking at them...and they finally opened their mouths to talk to him.

Yaya: I can't believe that you changed....Did you really??

Ying: Yeah!! Did you?????

The girls were asking out in curiosity but they didn't mean to be rude but thankful for Reverse Amato who was good at understanding people didn't mistake it and smiled back..and it was time for his puns.