⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐

Amato was still waiting for Pian tapping his toes patiently. Then there was a slam on the garage door and Pian peeking as if he was out of breath.

He ran all the way from the cave to here. Amato got up from his chair and. Mechabot went to Pian.

Mechabot: Oh. You are finally here.

Pian: Off course, I am! (Gasps.)

Amato: Calm down! And please relax for a while.

After taking nearly two minutes, Pian became normal and he started to talk.

Pian: Okay. It's 5:30! Shall we go?

Amato: Okay! C'mon Mechabot!

Pian: Wait....Are we going to run again??

Amato: Huh? Oh. Don't worry! We'll go in a bike.

And Amato stared at Mechabot expecting about something from him. Mechabot deadpans and says

Mechabot: I know what your thinking.

Mechabot goes out and mechanises with the bicycle as Pian comes after him slowly while Amato locks up the door of his garage.

And Amato jumps on to the seat where Pian sits behind him.

Amato: Alright! Now off we go!

Pian: Yeah.

After a few minutes they were still on the way on going back to the bridge, they came across the park.

Once as soon as they were exactly opposite to the park. Amato's ears started to ring and Amato's right hand went on to his forehead.

He immediately asked Mechabot to stop the bike and when they stopped. Amato got up from the bike and went to the other side, holding his head.

Then Pian got up and went next to him to check on him. Amato was groaning due to his head thumping and his eyes were kinda painful.
It seems like he was having a migraine.

As he looked at Pian, Pian was walking to him. And he didn't understand any word what Pian was talking about since his ears were ringing. Then his hands that were on his forehead slowly shifted to his ears covering them.

There was shiver through out his body. And then, his eyes started to glow as he started to have some flashbacks.

In that Flashbacks, he saw two reverses looking like him. But they had a difference between them. One had blood red iris coloured eyes and the other hand full black and red iris that was gleaming.

Then the black eyed one killed someone as the blood gushed out on to the slide while the red eyed one was trying to defend but failed and then, Amato realised that it was real and he witnessed something that he doesn't remember.

Amato was there when the other reverse killed the person. And he was protected by the other. By there was an impact, which the black eyed reverse created which sent them flying out and that reverse caught Amato by his neck.

His grip was quite strangling and eventually he was kicked by the other reverse from the back and the reverse used a spell to teleport Amato back to his room.

That's all and Amato's eyes stopped glowing and he found himself Pian looking at him and was holding him.

His vision was blurry for a minute and when it became normal he got up holding his head. And Pian and Mechabot got up with him too.

Amato: Ugh!

Pian: Amato! Are you Okay?

Mechabot: Yeah! You suddenly collapsed!

Amato was not listening to them, he was drowned in his own thoughts after that flashback. And he started to mumble them out and both of them heard them.

Pian: What are you talking about?

Amato: Huh? Oh....I'm sorry.. I just got a flashback..of something. It was so fast...

Pian: What flashback?

Amato: I-I don't know. I guess you must know about the Reverse demons...Do you?

Pian: Oh...Them? Mara had told me that....

Amato: In this flashback...I saw two of them...looking like me.

Pian: Looking like you?

Then it hit Pian. Mara had already said to him that if a Reverse possessed someone it would take the form of them. Which meant Amato was possessed. He took a few steps back in which Amato didn't notice.

Pian: What happened in there?

Then Amato describes that two murders happened here while the one reverse was defending him from the other which was the real murderer.

Pian: W-What? Then where do you think it had happened??

Due to his question, Amato starts to think about the flashback trying to know what his surroundings were. Then after seeing a slide and the swings and the play sand area. He realised that it was in a park. The same park which was right opposite to them.

Amato: It happened in this park.

And Amato pointed towards the park and Pian's head turned to the park and eyes got widened at the shock. It was the same place where Mara and Pian discussed about the symbols and follow Amato thing.

Then Pian looked at Amato who was looking back at his face in concern.

"But how can this be real?" Both said in unison and Amato looked away from Pian and was scratching the back of his neck thinking what to do.

Oh wait! Then it hit him! In the flashback, The reverse was holding Amato's neck which was really a hard grip that almost strangled him to death. But what if that grip had left some marks on his neck?

It could be possible because on focusing further, the Reverse holding Amato's neck had sharp nails which were slightly scratching his skin on the neck.

Amato: Pian. If this happened. There should some traces on my body too.

Pian: What?

Amato: Yes. Because even I was injured from all that and the reverse who killed them tried to kill me.

Pian: So. Where could be the traces that you mentioned?

Amato: Could you look under my neck?

He asked him because he didn't have a mirror to check it out for himself and Pian and Mechabot came further looked at the spot. Their eyes got widened and they fell back.

Amato: What happened? (Tensed)

Mechabot: There are those scratches on your neck! Amato!

Pian: Then, it is real!

Then, Amato looked at the park giving a serious stare at it. And Pian looks at his stare and asks him.

Pian: So...what now???

Amato: Change of plan! Let's investigate here before we go to the cave.

Pian: but it would be late, Amato!

Amato: No worries! We will go to the cave next day! Just come with me!

And there, Amato runs to the park pulling Pian and Mechabot with him in.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yeesh! Why does it take an hour to complete a 1000-1500 words to type!? You know what? I just realised that typing is way more harder than making ideas and reading it.
Also, so sorry for making the short chapters. Really sorry. So, I'll promise you all to make the bigger ones from the next chapter and also Please don't forget to follow me and vote ⭐!