⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐

The brothers incident happened like two days ago and Reverse Amato was still accompanying Boboiboy to check his surroundings to see anything suspicious but he didn't.

Due to being much Alert, Boboiboy noticed Reverse Amato being too much overprotective and asked him to rest for a while.

Boboiboy: Nothing's wrong! Why are you getting worried?

Reverse Amato: What if it might?

Boboiboy: Well, I have my elemental powers to protect me... (Shows his power watch to Reverse)

Reverse Amato: But it's my brother, Boboiboy. He is capable of stealing your powers...

Boboiboy: But that doesn't mean that you have to be SO alert. It's not like I'm dead or something..

Reverse Amato: please DON'T say that!

Boboiboy stopped at stared at Reverse Amato who literally screamed at him, with his eyes widened in shock.

Boboiboy: I didn't think that you'd care much about me...

Reverse Amato: It's because it is happening that too in a same family line!

Boboiboy: .....Reverse...

Reverse Amato: It's that Repetition!

Boboiboy: What Repetition?

Reverse Amato: Look, I am a Reverse, a particular demon who possessed your dad..and now the other reverse Possessed you, a same family line! And it's called the Repetition!

Boboiboy: So what?

Reverse Amato: Since it's on the Repetition term, the Reverse which recently possessed you will become more stronger...

Boboiboy: Huh? How is that?

Reverse Amato: There are some connections that demons work on..

Boboiboy: Definitely the one I don't understand...

Reverse Amato: Are you not even trying to unlock her Memories?

Boboiboy: I know what you mean...I guess to unlock Angelina's memories..I need that book!

Reverse Amato: Quite smarter one are you? But where is that book?

Boboiboy: In TAPOPS station.

Reverse Amato: What? In there?

Boboiboy: Yep. But I guess it's one more day to stay and we will go back there...

Reverse Amato: Really? I didn't know that it was the last day on Earth..

Boboiboy: Because you've done enough troubles in the neighborhood.
(Deadpans)

Reverse Amato: (sweatdrops) Huh!? wh-What troubles?

Boboiboy: You clumsy actions...like scaring a cat that made it jump onto a tree, scare people...and other stuff..

Reverse Amato: Um..hehe..(scratches the backside of his head on the white hair...)

Boboiboy: Guess you must have not changed after all...

Reverse Amato: I have!

Reverse Mechabot: No you didn't! You still like causing troubles!

Reverse Amato: Shut up!

Boboiboy: This is Pulau Rintis...Not Kota Hillr..and things are not according to you as you think.