⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐

Reverse Amato had woke up in some dark world. Everything was foggy and black. Nothing was able to be seen. He struggled to blink and refocus whether he could see anything...But failed.

But still he did not give his hopes up. He starts to walk as he legs moved and cut through the fog.
The fog was like a white snow in the darkness, a beautiful but fearful mixture of shining silver and grey.

Reverse Amato: (Continues to Walk) Where am I?? What is this.....Place?

His curiosity shot up in highs as he had never saw such kind of place anywhere...Not even in the spot when he was lastly sealed away.
But this place felt somewhat odder more than the place he lived in when he was sealed in.

Being a demon, he finds himself a little bit afraid of his surroundings, like that of a child. As he was walking forward, he stopped at the same spot for a second. He noticed something just now.

But it had disappeared, Reverse Amato was...kind of feeling more afraid for himself as some shivers ran down his body. But he was not sure that whether it was the cold around him or....was it really fear?

As he breathed there was no smoke from his mouth. Oh right...He was not a human....He also felt kinda shy and shameful for being afraid. But the reason was eligible because the place was so silent and Melancholy.

After giving some thought for a while, he decides to find a way out of here. Was it a dream? Don't know. As he sits down and touches the ground with his hand...he felt quite opposite of what he thought ...It was soft...but...All this time he had walked and feet felt like walking on a marble floor...but why was it soft now ...

Apart from that, he grabbed the soft thing from the ground and found out that...it was snow.

Reverse Amato: Snow?

He still felt a lot curious and he held one step forward but held it back again. His fear was holding him back.
But, he takes some deep breaths and starts running forward...it was the same soft snow but...it felt a lot thicker and thicker as he ran forward.

And the much colder it got. And thank god, he was a demon...It was so cold that if it was Human...they would freeze along with the blood in their body and die....But Reverse Amato was doing fine...much finer....

The cold didn't stop him, he went more forward...as he stepped on something odd...it was snow but...the sensation under feet on the snow was more odder. He bends down and grabs a handful of snow to see what it was...

His eyes widened, he threw the snow away! He was shivering! He saw something very bad! He was breathing fast! The tension and fear caught up!

Reverse Amato: W-what's that feeling!?...(Looks at the front)

What he saw on the snow...was Blood. Real Blood. Was someone injured? Did someone die? He wanted to check it out. And something catches his eye. The same figure he saw earlier!

But this time it didn't disappear, it didn't go! It was his chance...! He sprinted towards the scene.

And ....

Reverse Amato: NOO!

It was Boboiboy...With his eyes still open. But they were lifeless. His body position was also odd as if he was dead. The smoke and vapours where still coming out from his mouth.