⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐

It was time since the Kids came back to TAPOPS station after the break and now it was another few months filled out with loads of missions for the next break..

It was two months already-
And everything was Peaceful and calm as there was no any suspicious sign of any activities...

Reverse Amato: Oi! Get up!

Boboiboy: ...mmm...Come on...Ochobot! Five more minutes...

It was morning and it was about to become 7 o clock. It meant danger..

Reverse Amato: Eh!? Does my voice sound like Ochobot!? Get up you Stupid Potato!

Boboiboy: Yeah....Then what...else...huh...?

As Boboiboy opens his eyes to Reverse Amato right on his face, he jumped off the bed and fell on the floor his face ...

Reverse Amato: Ooo...I should check if the floor didn't crack...

Boboiboy: Ahhh! (Covers his face) it hurts! And you care about the floor!? Not my face!?

Reverse Amato: Can't you differentiate between seriousness and jokes? You surely are a Stupid Potato.

Boboiboy: To some point, I like my original name than nickname whatever you have given me...(deadpans)

Reverse Amato: Duh...Who the heck would like 'Stupid Potato'? My dear Orange potato...

Boboiboy: Before that and now this!?

Reverse Amato: whatever it is, you will remain a 'stupid potato' in my mind!

Boboiboy: Who said you had a 'brain'? (Smirks)

Reverse Amato: Umm...Alright, Alright! Go and wake up that green fat bean over there..

Boboiboy: Green fat bean? You mean Gopal...?

Reverse Amato: Gopal! Yeah Gopal!

Boboiboy: That's literally teasing you know?

Reverse Amato: well, you know that I like to tease..right~?

Boboiboy: (Facepalms) Gah...why am I stuck with you...?

Reverse Amato: Because YOU ARE stuck me...(chuckles)

Boboiboy: You are not funny you know?

Reverse Amato: I know. Thanks for the compliment.

Boboiboy: Yeesh! I can't tolerate your sarcasism!

Reverse Amato: Who asked you to tolerate my sarcasism?

Boboiboy: That's it! I'm getting Outta here!

Boboiboy jumps out of his bed and puts on his orange colour sleveless jacket and puts on his orange cap and dashed out of the room, leaving reverse Amato alone.

Reverse Mechabot: Heh. Guess you must have made him mad.

Reverse Amato: I know. Just like his dad. No patience.

Reverse Mechabot: Right. Who is that kid sleeping still?

Reverse Amato: That fat bean! Come on!

Reverse Mechabot: Hey....We got 'some' time..(chuckles and smirks)

Reverse Amato: Oh..right! Time for some mischief...haha..

Later, it was soon, 7 o clock and Gopal wasn't up yet. And Boboiboy just remembered that he forgot to wake up Gopal and when he was on his way to the room.