⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐

"I've got it!!"

Reverse Amato remembered the spell! And now, he can try to protect Boboiboy from Reverse! He turned to Reverse Mechabot grinning.

Reverse Mechabot: Aha! I think someone has found a way! Spectacular!!!!

Reverse Amato: Riiight~?

Meanwhile-
On the nameless planet.

"Fang!"

Yaya yelled as if she had found something...and the others run into the direction where her voice came from and it led to the same cave where it all had happened.

Ying: This cave again.

Gopal: It still gives me creeps!!!

Ying: Haiyah...

Fang: What is it, Yaya? Huh!? Yaya!?

Yaya bruised herself as if something dashed into her. Fang drags himself onto the knees as he held onto her and Ying held her other hand and both helped her to stand up.

Ying: What happened???

Yaya: No...It was just a protection spell I guess....the one which Reverse Amato was warning us about...

Gopal: You should have been careful Yaya!

Yaya: Yeah, I should have. But this was unexpected.....

Fang: Wait a sec...

Ying and Yaya: Huh??

Fang: That's means...the petal stake is right here!!!

Gopal: Oh yes!!!

Ochobot: Abyss Bot told us that if there is a repelling protection spell nearby!

Ying: Repelling spell? So that spell caused an impact of Repelling Yaya as soon as she touched the borders!

Gopal: But how are we sure that the spell has gone away??

Ochobot: Don't worry! Abyss Bot gave Yaya something! Right??

Yaya: Oh yeah!!

Yaya took out a small amulet with a spiral but ancient symbol that had a blue gem on...

Ying: It's amazing!

Fang: But what are you gonna do with it??

Yaya: According to Reverse Amato...and Abyss Bot....they said if I place this on the invisible shield...via The spell that caused me to get thrown away...would eventually disappear...

Ying: Just like the lock and key!

Gopal: Huh??

Ying: Ey! Dumbo! The invisible shield is the wall...which is the lock...and this amulet will dissolve it!! And this amulet making a contact with the wall is the key!

Gopal: Oho!

Fang: We've gotta rush up, guys! Time doesn't wait for Boboiboy now.

Yaya: Got it!

Yaya slowly walked up to the same invisible wall and made sure she was in the right place. She looked at the hollow of the cave....and she stopped at the spot.
One step away from her the invisible wall exactly! And she knew it and she memorised it! And she slowly opened her hands to reveal the gleam of the blue.

As soon as the amulet made a contact with the wall..it immediately made a sound to indicate that it has disappeared. Just like a password typed right.
Yaya steps one more step forward to check whether the repelling wall has gone away or not...
Nothing happened, which means it has disappeared and Yaya started to walk forward into the hollow cave which was becoming darker and darker....