⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐

It was still awfully raining. It was 2AM and Deep must have already alarmed Amato’s parents that he is severely injured and is in pain.
Pian was carrying Amato, who was really pale from all that fight and the slight blood loss from the knee. Even though the weather was extremely cold, Pian was feeling the warmth by holding Amato. It was unusual warmth since it was so hot that he could immediately tell the difference between the weather and his body temperature.
Mara was on the other side moving her wheelchair wheel hastily towards them and was keeping an eye on them. Amato could only walk, that too with Pian’s help and support.
He was half-conscious and was like, trying his best to stay awake and was still moaning because of the curse pain. It still hurts. Mara knows that he is still suffering, but she can’t do anything but watch him. Mechabot was still attached to his body as an armor trying to cool and balance his temperature and control the injuries.
Pian was really worried and did not know what to do, but if weren’t for Mara, Pian would have left, and she would be helpless just watching Amato suffer. “Amato, please stay awake, we’re here! Almost there!”
Amato couldn’t just stay silent, but tried to say something to cheer his friends that he is fine, if he didn’t, they would be more worried. He didn’t want his friends to be worried because of him. “D-don’t worry. I-I will be…. Fine…”
But luckily for them, soon they saw someone running towards their direction and anyway there were near to the city. There were two people and one teen added up behind them. Mara recognized them and she was really happy. It was Tok Aba, Ummi and Deep! Mara was also happy that Deep proved that he also cares about Amato, and he is a true friend.
Tok Aba: Amato!
Ummi: Why did he leave home at this hour!? Dear, he is already sick!

Tok Aba takes Amato from Pian and holds in bridal style. Amato was still in hell. That pain. But when he looked at his dad, who finally came to the rescue, his all senses became numb. He couldn’t feel anything. And his only sense that last gone was his vision. That’s all, his consciousness gave up. But still he was breathing, which relieved others.

Meanwhile, after some time.
Amato woke up from the slumber and he found himself in his bedroom. “Wha-I was just- What happened??” He got out of his bed by taking his blanket of him. He didn’t feel normal, because his room. His room was dark and silent, which was unusual. He did not have Mechabot with him. He felt really strange but comfortable with the warmth and how relaxed his body was. “I have found you~” this startled Amato. Someone was singing and had a demonic voice.
That ominous voice continued.
“Let the life suffer,
Until the death,
While I enjoy watching you die~”

The song was horrific with lyrics. It was giving Amato the chills. But he was brave enough to confront it. He was a responsible hero.
Amato: Hey! Who are you!?

“Let cruelty bring you.
A life full of bloody nightmares~”

Amato: Arrgghh! Quit singing that song!

“This demonic blood of mine,
Will start to shine~
But only if I have killed.
Innocent lives, poor lives~

Amato: What do you mean ‘kill’ and the blood will shine? What is this??

According to Amato this was a horrible song, not with the voice but, what it actually means. Amato was running out of patience but even if he did, he couldn’t do anything because he couldn’t yet see the person.

“Pain, is what it entertains,
Killing is what it gains~
Blood flowing down gives you creeps,
But not me, because that’s what I feed on!”

“Ah! I guess that gives enough information about me, Amato. The protector of Kota Hillr! It’s nice to meet you.”
Amato: Finally, Who are you? How do you know about me? But first show up yourself!
“Just close your eyes and then think about the horrible pain you’ve had and then you’ll see me!”
Amato: Huh? What kind of a task is that? Never mind.