⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐

The surrounding were dark and fierce as Mara, Pian and Mechabot have just discovered that circle. And it was time since they had knew about the circle which added on the list where Mara should learn more things about the demons era.

Mara just couldn't handle things right now as she tightly shut her eyes and her hands gripping her wheelchair tightly, it was like as if she was too stressed about things. But still, something tells her that this was very little from what she was going to face from now on.

She opens her eyes and takes out one of her hands into her sight. Her hand was shivering, "W-What's wrong with me??" Said Mara, who was paled and her brown eyes get stiffen...and widen...

Pian on the other side, he was standing paled too. He was shocked from all that strange book and strange letters including the strange circle. His position was idle and that was clearly concluding that he was not consciously present here but somewhere else...

And where actually his mind was
..."Is Amato going to be okay???" The line kept repeating in his head. Pians eyes showed a sign of unusual fear and deja vu. The spot was silent. Where the grasshoppers start to sing and the frogs start to croak. Nothing else.

Mechabot, who was just flying on the air..just hung his hands down as if looking like a deactivated robot. He was concerned about Amato. And yet his attention on Shadow Bot and his combat skills still were focused on it making the incident of the fatal duel come in his mind. Then, Mechabot snaps out into reality.

The red robot stares at the two kids paled from shock and stressed diploma. Then he shakes Pian.

Pian: W-What!?
Mechabot: Don't shout. Everything is fine.
Mara: No! Nothing is fine!

Mechabot turned to the girl. Her voice. Her voice usually be the weapon for bravery, smartness and the reasoning. But this time it clarified of fear, weakness, dull, helpless and crying. Her voice was shaking. Probably, her throat must be hurting since she was holding back her sadness and tears.

Then the robot flew to her face and grabbed her chin up making her to have a direct eye contact with the Robot's blue gleaming eyes and the large black circle pupils.
"A girl like you shouldn't cry, Mara. Where is the brave girl who defended us in the attacks??" Mechabot spoke. There was concern in the power sphera's voice.

Mara, who was moved by the Robot's question starts to swallow..and then makes her voice clear.."No...I can't give up. We can't. We can't stop here." There was now bravery and a burning Passion to investigate further eventhough it was not real but to cover up her stress and sadness.

She and Mechabot think about Amato. And now the boy, sits on his bed with his legs half covered with white bedsheet and his vision shifted to the window while his hands rest on his knee caps. Amato desperately looks into the window watching the sunset as it's beautiful colour reflection in his cute and innocent eyes. The shine in his eyes was not bright as the days earlier when he was doing fine. No happiness.

Mara just lifts her head up to see a little bit of orange sky with the tall pine trees circle around resembling that of an sky in a circle shape made by the trees. The circle. Then her vision shifts to the circle. Then she starts to think again for a while.

"Pian." Her voice called him. He looked at her while she looked at him. "Can you try to cover the circle with....mud??" Mara questions him.
Pian thinks and then he grabs his handful of mud from the grass and throws in onto the circle without touching himself on the border to avoid himself get thrown away again. When the mud was thrown into the circle, it scattered over the borders and covered it's glow.

"Cover it. " Mara commands him and Pian throws it until it is fully covered...Pian starts to dust his hands but...then he asked what was that for...Mara smirks.

"It's the first step for our action plan." And Pian and Mechabot both had urges that they were ready to do anything. Mara asks them to come closer that she could explain why she had asked him to cover the circle with mud. After a few seconds, the whisperings stop and then Pian jumps out to see Mechabot and Mechabot see Pian in amazement.

"Is this what we have to do?? But we still have to wait for one more day!" Mechabot says and Mara just tells him to be patient. Mara continues, "Don't worry. We have to do this. Until this time I have to figure out more things from this book."

Pian points a finger at her, "And....you..too ." With fear in his voice again. Mara comforts him, "I know. But don't worry I'm going to be fine." And then she looks at the circle and explains that they should cover up whatever happened here since they were moving back to see Amato. And the main things was that they should spill anything out about this circle since it was the first part of their action plan.

And that's how Amato found Mara dirty in her pink hood and Pian and Mechabot behaving kinda strange. And that's when his third nightmare had ended. When Mara, pian and Mechabot where experiencing the wrath of the circle, Amato was facing his new enemy in the hospital.

And now the story, has been divided into two parts. And time. Will soon combine them to make a solution and use it for the current trouble from becoming worse. One side, Amato trying to face Reverse and hide it's existence from his friends and family. Pian and Mechabot stuck in middle of Mara and Amato..of not knowing what to do but mara..and mara on the second side...Stuck with a strange book that never leaves her attention...

A lot to learn, a lot to try...for Mara as a part of offense. A lot to protect, a lot to save...For Amato. As a part of defence. And Pian and Mechabot...is..a lot to learn about balance and harmony...as a part to bear both of them. It's Fate. Just Fate. Tangled by Time and Era.

But leaving about these four members. What about Deep, Tok Aba and Ummi??? What were they doing all this time? They all certainly knew some points that Mara, Amato, Pian and Mechabot weren't aware of. What were they...?

"When is this going to end?"

-Amato.

----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the votes and views, my friends! I'm thinking about what the next part might be ..and use the loop holes from the previous chapter to make a new point. A new point? A new story, A new story? A new action. A new action? A new truth.