⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐

Amato came inside the room and jumped onto his bed. While Mechabot flew to the other side and started playing video games. Amato after a while had been staring up at the ceiling from his bunk bed. Then, the last thing he sees is that Mechabot screaming out in happiness for being victorious in the video game and then engulfed by darkness.
It was a while now, since Mechabot was also resting up on its bed with lights off and Amato was very deep in sleep as usual. It was 12AM, which means the beginning of a new day. There was a loud bang on the window which startled Amato up.
“Huh!?” Amato said while getting up. He found himself being dressed in the clothes that he usually wears and realizes that he fell asleep the moment after he came inside the room.
Then his eyes widened again. Because he was feeling the exact same feeling of horror of being followed over, the casting spell sound and that same dizziness. He got up and found the source of the noise where it came from. It was the window. Seems that sound hadn’t woken up Mechabot. When Amato peeked out to check what happened, it was raining heavily. He looked disappointed but then he found a note stuck on the window frame. He bent down and pulled it out.
He was about to throw it off because even if something was written on it, it would be useless because the ink might have gotten spoiled because of being out in the rain. But later he glimpsed that something was written on it, but it was completely clear, so he decided to read it.
After reading it, Amato was quite shocked and confused and threw the paper down onto the floor. “I-is that true?” Amato said this and it was hard for him to breathe right now.
The note said, “I have your friends Pian and Deep with me. If you want to save them, come to the spot where you found Mechabot.” It was a threatening note.
Amato didn’t know what to do. (What if this is just a prank note? But what if they are really in danger? I-I don’t know what to do!)
After thinking and calming down for a while he then finally decided to leave to check out the mentioned spot. He acted out quickly by pulling out Mechabot by its hand from the upper bed. It startled Mechabot.
Mechabot: AAH! Hey! What are you DOING!?
Amato: We have no time! Just come with me!
Mechabot: Where? Now? Can’t you see it raining so bad outside? Won’t your fever get worse?
Amato: Ah! Come on! I don’t care about my fever!
Mechabot: Hey, you look panicked, what happened?
Amato: Come with me and I’ll explain it to you on the way.

Amato suddenly stopped before opening the door. He looked back at Mechabot and then at the window which was behind the robot. He got a thought that if he leaves at this hour, his parents should not know about it. So, if he takes this way and goes down the stairs, he might make noises that might disturb them and attract their attention. So, he took the way to go out from the window. He opened the door of the window and put his school bag behind his back and mechanized with Mechabot into Mechamato and he could fly in case something happens. Then after going down on the road and he found a long wood piece and he took that and mechanized it into a Hoverboard.
It was raining so bad that Amato couldn’t see a thing. But anyway, he managed to move across that darkness and luckily it was a hoverboard that didn’t touch anything that might make him trip, at least not yet.
Mechabot: Amato! Are you all right!? Where are you going to, at this hour and in this weather!?
Amato: [Struggling] We’ll soon find out!
Mechabot: That answer makes me feel that you don’t even know whether it is true or not.
Amato: It was something that I couldn’t avoid. [starts to sneeze]
Mechabot: You must have planned to skip the school tomorrow, didn’t you?
Amato: Can’t you just-(Screams as he trips off something)
Ouch!
Mechabot: Be careful, will you? Hope you didn’t break anything because that was, um, quite a fall.
Amato: I- really hope so. [Touches his knee] This hurts so bad!

Then this very second, they heard a voice screaming for help. Amato checked the surroundings and realized that he was near to the ‘mentioned spot.’ Mechabot heard it as well! Now it had believed that why was Amato out in such a heavy rain.