⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐

Mechabot just stared at the board which was pinned out with some notes and pictures. And there was also a red thread that could connect the photos to show some connection.

"Amato? What is this?" Mechabot asked him and continued, "You didn't need to do all this, you know?"

Amato looked angrily at Mechabot and almost yelled at him, "Didn't you see how brutally they were killed!?"

Mechabot's eyes widen as he saw tears sliding down Amato's cheeks from both of his eyes.

"Oh right! You didn't see the worst part. I forgot!" Amato sighs and sniffs. Mechabot just looked at him in concern as if he was listening to him.

"As a responsible hero of Kota Hillr, I should find out who that murderer is!!" Amato screams for himself as Mechabot tries to comfort him.

Guess Amato's been moved on by that murder after all.

"But. What are you gonna do first? I mean, you can't just investigate this thing all by yourself..." Mechabot tries to give an idea to Amato.

"Alone? Fine. Then let's talk about this with Mara and Pian tomorrow."

The Next day-

"Pian! Pian!"

While Pian was walking in the corridors, he heard a familiar voice. It was Amato. He was pretty early this morning. He was running towards him while holding his bag and Mechabot was following him as usual behind him.

Then, he suddenly slipped on the corridor and fell on Pian which also made Pian fall.

"Hey! Be careful, Amato!"

"Sorry! I didn't see that coming."

"Alright! What was the hurry?"

"I just wanted to ask you that, I was going to do this..."

And Amato told about this action plan, Pian's eyes got widened.

"But, how are you gonna start it Amato?"

"I don't know. Maybe, from that cave. Again."

"Don't tell me your going back to that horrible place again."

"Do you want to join me or no? I am fine if I'm alone!"

"No, No, No! I will join! I don't want you to be alone!"

"Fine!"

The school bell rang and Amato and Pian went inside the classroom. As they settled in their seats. Amato noticed, Mara wasn't there and looked at Pian.

Pian shrugs and looks away from him. Something was suspicious with Pian. And also, the other thing Amato noticed was Deep wasn't in.

But the bullies who were absent previously before Amato was wounded, were present today. But there was something about them too.

"What in the world is going on here!?" Amato hisses at himself. He keeps on staring at the clock which was above the blackboard. It seems like he was hoping the school could get finished soon, so that he could investigate.

Meanwhile Pian was hiding his face from Amato. He knew something. It was Mara and the reason why she was absent.

Yesterday-

After Mara had read the book after coming back from the cave incident. She had gone out again, which was to meet Pian in the park.

She had contacted Pian before she left her house so Pian had already in the park. As soon as Pian notices her coming, he jogged towards her.