⭐ Defender ⭐

Back to the subconsciousness duel...Reverse was still torturing Boboiboy by attacking him. And lastly he gave Boboiboy a blow that sent him back forcefully and slowed himself down by using his hands tightly griped on the old floor.

Reverse: Come on! Fight back! How long are you going to ensure this?

Boboiboy: Shut Up! You are not even giving me a chance!

Reverse: Why should I? You should be faster! You know what? You are soo easy that I could end you in a second!

Boboiboy: Then why are torturing me like this!? Huh!?

Reverse: Damn....(sighs) You just don't realise that I'm trying to give you a chance to prove yourself. Fine! If you don't want that chance...I will kill you this second...and go kill your friends and...your dad..(smirks)

Boboiboy: Don't you dare!!

Boboiboy got up and started running towards Reverse who was still standing on the same spot where he was and gets into a pose ready to fight.

Boboiboy jumps above him and twists Reverse's hands and kicks him from the back.

Reverse: Ngh!! Oohoho! you are not bad at all!! (Claps) Then I should take your seriously...and you are taking up the chance I'm giving you?

Boboiboy: Definitely.

Reverse: I like your bravery boi..

Reverse starts to walk around Boboiboy while he was just staring at him in his peaks of attention and caution of he might attack.

Reverse: Na-ah... Don't worry. I'm not going to attack you this instant!

Boboiboy: Why are you doing this!? If you want to attack me! Go on!

Reverse: Woah ho ho oh! Not that fast buddy. Now....

Boboiboy: Huh?

Reverse: You told you would take up the chance to prove what I'm thinking about you all is wrong. But...Who do you have on your side now?

Boboiboy: I have my friends and family!

Reverse: Hahaha! You are quite mistaken. I mean in this realm. You are all alone by yourself.....just like me! Look, if that so-called friends and family of yours would really care about you...They would have figured a way out to enter your consciousness.

Boboiboy was speechless by that and slowly losens His tactical pose and was drenched in his thoughts.

Was Reverse really speaking the truth? Maybe he is right...No one's here...but still he asked a question.

Boboiboy: Did you do something in return for not letting them enter here?

Reverse: Wow! What a suspicion! I didn't. I left one possible way that my older Brother would know about. And why hasn't he come here??? So they betrayed you...and you failed to prove yourself.

Boboiboy: .....

The word 'failed' struck his voice to shut and now his head. Maybe he was talking the truth after all.

Reverse starts to walk forward to him and Boboiboy knows that he was coming to kill him. But doesn't flinch. He lost. He really had lost. And Reverse says something while continuing to walk and summon a blue illusional blade in his hands, "You have nobody on your side. Just like me. And my older brother betrayed you just like he did to me."

"Surrender your life to me...and now I'm going to kill all of your friends. And really, who do you have on your side now? Nobody..."

Boboiboy still doesn't shake and Reverse holds his shoulder by one of his free hand and the blade in his other. He raised the blade up and Boboiboy looks up at the blade and slowly closes his eyes accepting his death. And the blade swinged down to him and when it almost touched Boboiboy -