⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

Reverse Boboiboy: Ngh!! Do you still think this is the end? I still have three powers left to try and kill you.

In this Reverse Boboiboy was weakened and was injured badly and Boboiboy gathers enough strength and walk to him fixing his gloves..

Boboiboy: Try them. Remember I have told you. I know my elemental powers well than anyone does.

And Reverse Boboiboy hated that...there was confidence in his voice. He wanted to destroy and he immediately stood up and transform into ice and started shooting arrows to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy jumps and dodged most of them in the beginning and later for the last ones..He uses Gopal's transforming powers to change those solid Ice arrows into water as they fall onto the ground immediately from the air.

Boboiboy: Wow...His powers are the most reliable ones. Hehe~ Go on. My Ice powers also don't seem to harm me. Fine! I will give you a hint! The way you are using my powers is wrong. Try to figure that out!

Reverse Amato: What??? Boboiboy! Why are you giving him hints??

Angelina: Don't worry. That Reverse is not capable of finding out.

Reverse Amato: what??

Reverse Boboiboy steps back and transforms to Blaze and runs towards him. Blaze was known for his combat speed.
Nothing would help Boboiboy...Unless..

His dad's silat skills.

Boboiboy slowly closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before starting the combat. Reverse runs to him with the fire in his hand ready to give him a fire punch.

Boboiboy dodges that and bends Reverse and jumps on him. He jumps higher with putting effort on his leg on Reverse's back and then he landed onto the floor and he gave a air fist punch that didn't cause a contact but the pressure sent Reverse Back.

Boboiboy: This is what you call, Silat!

Reverse desperately looks and again gets angry at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: Go on! Use the final power!

Reverse immediately changes to Solar. Solar was the most powerful element! And then he used the most powerful move... eclipse blast..and Boboiboy uses Fang's powers of having a shadow dragon and using dark fire breath.

And then the final power failed too and then finally Reverse Boboiboy gave up. And Boboiboy collapses again...onto his knees. Both had enough of exhaustion...and finally Spoke to Reverse...

Boboiboy: You have....failed. defeated.
And now here is the proof. Trustworthy humans be like this. He do anything for others no matter what that is.

Reverse Boboiboy: But...Your powers are- more powerful than theirs!

Boboiboy: And next to that....It's not about Powers...it's about the teamwork...it's true that my powers are more powerful but...not much than the teamwork of powers like this.

Reverse Boboiboy: ....

Reverse Boboiboy looks at Reverse Amato and Angelina but stares especially at him and says...

"You were right all along. Thanks for making me realise things, and...I really apologize for what happened..can I still call you Brother?"

Reverse Amato: You are always a brother to me...Reverse. But still you have to get punished. For sure.

Reverse Boboiboy: I-I know. Boboiboy....I'm sorry for making you suffer...and...you can take your powers back...using Ochobot's power.

Boboiboy nods and puts his hand forward and uses Ochobot's power..and takes all his elemental powers back...as soon as he does that...he changes back to normal and takes a look at his watch.. and now it was full of gleaming elements...