⭐ The Final ⭐

Angelina: A-are you able to walk?

Angelina was thinking that what Amato had done to Reverse was pretty damaging and it damaged him too so that he was paralyzed. But, now if he is able to walk...That means Reverse had healed his wounds. But if a demon heals his wounds pretty fast, it means he's pretty strong.

Amato: You are worried about this now? Reverse is coming near! We've gotta go...erm...Wherever or for whatever reason you are taking me there for..

Angelina snapped out and Nods at Amato and she runs in front of Amato while he follows her.

Amato: Just...Try not to run fast..please?

Angelina: Oh... Sorry. Then I gotta go real slow then.

And Angelina's speed became the equal just as Amato's running speed. But he was already running in the fastest Speed he could and-

Amato: Is this what you call slow!?

Angelina: Then what else?

And there Amato and Angelina run together towards north.

A bit of while ago-

Mechabot was ringing the bell outside Pian's house. His fingers tapping on the bell hastily. And Pian opens up the door.

Pian: Oh come on! Oh! Mechabot! What are you doing here?

Mechabot goes in without responding to Pian and he starts to roam around the house...and Pian looks at him strangely.

Pian: Uh...ok? Where is Amato?

Mechabot: He is not with me, now!

Pian: Oh then? Why are you here?

Mechabot: Where have you kept that bone!?

Pian: That bone?

Mechabot: Yes!

Pian: Woah! Calm down!

Mechabot: There is no time Pian! Just give me the bone already!

Pian nods and runs back into the corridors and into his room. As he opens the door and looks straight at the table. It was the spot where the Bone was lying at the topmost of its surface.

Pian grabbed it without thinking and immediately headed out and gave it to Mechabot who was waiting for him.

Pian: Here...uh? Why do you need it?

Mechabot: It's very important, thanks.

As Mechabot was about to leave the house with the bone in his hand. He stopped and thought for a while.

(If Angelina wanted to break this. It is to definitely paralyse Reverse. So, what if I break it now?)

And immediately,

Crack!

Mechabot broke it.

Pian: Eh!? Why did you break our evidence, Mechabot.

Mechabot remained silent.

Present-

Mechabot: Amato is in danger now. They are fighting with Reverse.

Pian: What!?

Mechabot: Yes.

Pian: They?