⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐

Reverse Amato: Then that was the end.

Boboiboy stared at him constantly with his eyes widened. His stare kind of startled Reverse.

Reverse Amato: Excuse me? You are startling me with that stare.

Boboiboy: But...I feel something is missing...

Reverse Amato: And what that can be?

Boboiboy: If he died that time, why would he be alive now?

Reverse Amato: Oh yes. He is resurrected from the dead.

Boboiboy: But how? Both of the experienced exorcist's in the story said that they had no other option. But how did this happen?

Reverse Amato: That is a long story too.

Boboiboy: Can't you please shorten it?

Reverse Amato: Okay. Just because you asked too. Angelina sacrificed her spirit in order to bring back Amato.

Boboiboy: Oh? Really? Now...She can't come back?

Reverse Amato: Probably, yes. Her spirit might not be present now. But I believe...

Reverse Amato steps forward right onto Boboiboy's face as his red blood eyes stare into the hazel brown eyes.

Boboiboy: Wha-What?

Reverse Amato: I believe that if you are the exorcist, you would surely have her memories.

Boboiboy: Her.. memories?

Reverse Amato: I believe so. Angelina is quite smart, determined and a perfect trained Exorcist. And yet as I know for you, there are a lot of mysteries yet to be uncovered in her story.

Boboiboy: I don't really understand this Angelina story...But..How come you are different? You were pretty violent back then in the story? Did something happen in the middle?

Reverse Amato: It did. But these questions are not quite important for you to be answered right now. And let me just say, after Amato, Your dad. Was resurrected back to life, everyone in the city, except for Tok Aba, Mechabot and Amato didn't forget what happened in the crisis. It's because we allowed them to have their memories of this crisis intact.

Boboiboy: We?

Reverse Amato: Me and Abyss bot. But it seems that I had made a mistake.

Boboiboy: What?

Reverse Amato: I made a mistake of Letting Tok Aba survive with those Memories of the crisis.

Boboiboy: Why do you think so?

Reverse Amato: Didn't you look at how stressed out he was?

Boboiboy: Yeah...right...

Reverse Amato: Abyss bot had made a huge mistake of sharing every detail with him. But believe me, Abyss bot is on the good side and he exorcises the demons that causes misfortune of death. But, he is extremely selfish.

Boboiboy: Confusing personality. But what are you going to do now?

Reverse Amato: I will be erasing Tok Aba's Memories tonight.

Boboiboy: What!?

Reverse Amato: Don't worry! It's not that I'm going to kill him!

And some claps can be heard all across the room and then someone from the other corner comes in.
It was Reverse Boboiboy.