⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐

Reverse Boboiboy: Haha! You didn't know about that?? Seriously?? Here let me explain..

Boboiboy carefully listens to Reverse Amato's sixth promises and his reaction was quite wild. He screamed and he finally got up and dashed and pushed Reverse Boboiboy with all his might.

Reverse Boboiboy: Woah! What was that for!?

Reverse Amato: Boboiboy....

Boboiboy heard Reverse Amato's weak voice behind him and ran to him leaving Reverse Boboiboy behind and he was just watching all that drama....

Boboiboy: Why did you have to promise like that!?

Reverse Amato: I had...No choice...

Boboiboy: You know what!? Promises are not that important than your life!

Reverse Amato: I have just learnt....that keeping someone's trust on you....is the best thing ever....and you told me that....

Boboiboy: But that doesn't mean that you have to go that far!! Please...Give up for me....

Reverse Amato: Do you seriously think I would.... Boboiboy?? Look. I just told you I have five promises...but you didn't know what they were.

Boboiboy: Huh?

Reverse Amato: First, your dad. He was the one who asked me to protect you. Second, Your grandpa...He had also asked me the same thing...and Third, You. You asked me to Be your good brother...

Boboiboy: Reverse...Amato..

Reverse Amato: Fourth....Solar...and Fifth...Thorn...

Boboiboy: Wha-!? They did!? When did they-

Reverse Amato: Before disappearing forever...But believe me...I didn't witness Solar but...Thorn just disappeared Infront of me...In my hands...

Boboiboy: I wish I could defeat him. But I don't have any powers nor I'm good at any combat....if I did have a least of it...it's NOT enough...I guess we are done for....

Boboiboy hugs Reverse Amato and he hugs him back too...And Reverse Mechabot speaks..

Reverse Mechabot: There is no hope...right...?

They both remained silent...and Boboiboy walked upto Reverse Boboiboy who had the blade in his hands still...he was staring at Boboiboy who desperately walked up to him and smirks at him.

Boboiboy bows down and kneels down on his knees and says..

"I have lost. For I'm not worthy of being a hero...Please...You can kill me..but ... don't kill any of my friends...I beg you...!"

Boboiboy starts crying and Reverse Boboiboy stays silent still smirking. And Reverse Amato just stared at him still lying on the floor until his black tears fall onto the floor again. He was crying too...Reverse Boboiboy had won. There was no hope I'm bringing the petal stake too...

Reverse Boboiboy: Aww...sorry I can't promise you that...

And then!

The light gleams and someone enters the realm disturbing the four of them.
And casts a strong spell like psychic of holding Reverse Boboiboy in the air...

Reverse Boboiboy: Ngh!!! What the-

Reverse Amato and Boboiboy turned back to see some girl...Reverse Amato instantly recognised her...