⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐

Abyss Bot: L-Leave me!!

Boboiboy quake let go of his grip on the power Sphera that fell on the floor getting to adjusted to the free space.
After letting go, Boboiboy turns back to normal and turns back to see Reverse Amato and Reverse Mechabot still unconscious and some energy around them...Probably...their energy was getting replenished back to them.

Boboiboy: Why? Why did you wanted to destroy them!?

Abyss Bot: You again!? Because it's that impure demon!

Boboiboy: You know what? Now I'm telling you! He has changed! More than you are!

Abyss bot: ...!

Boboiboy: He deserves to live more than you do! In comparison...

Abyss bot: Really? (Calms down) Someone is defending for him...which means...was I wrong all along?

Boboiboy: You are wrong! Reckless! Don't you even give a chance to let people explain?

Abyss Bot: I'm sorry really...

Boboiboy: Well, I'm sorry too...for hitting you earlier...

Abyss Bot: Let's take each other's Apologies! And now...I'm really curious about something..

Boboiboy: What is it, Abyss bot?

Abyss Bot: How did you know that he changed? How did you trust him?

Boboiboy: Well, I had a certain nightmare where I had hurt myself. And..Reverse had put me to sleep so that I could not feel any pain...

Abyss Bot: When did this happen?

Boboiboy: Probably few days ago from today? When I was on Earth?

Abyss Bot: Oh...

Boboiboy: Reverse didn't think that I was actually listening to him...I heard everything he said...(smiles gently)

Boboiboy was talking about the matter when Reverse Amato was talking to Reverse Mechabot about when Boboiboy inspired him as a Baby.

Boboiboy: I don't remember playing with him and all...but...the way he described...was..really nice...and it made me think...that did I really inspire him that way..

Abyss Bot: Is he getting to know any emotions??

Boboiboy: You won't believe this. He shed tears twice.

Abyss Bot: Huh? You mean he cried!? That's so amazing! Then there truly is change in him after all! He didn't even cry from the moment his existence was born!!

Boboiboy: Really? Hmm...

And the tense surroundings were starting to calm down a bit as the two get along with each other and Reverse Amato starts to stir a bit..

Boboiboy: Huh?

Abyss Bot: looks like his spirit energy has been stored back ...but he won't gain his consciousness....soon because that was really effective.

Boboiboy: I'm happy that he is fine. What if I wouldn't show up in time?

Abyss Bot: It must be his fate for not dying.....But I have a question..

Boboiboy: Huh? What is it?

Abyss Bot: Why did Fang contact back here when you were here on the second day on Earth?

Boboiboy: h-huh?? He did???

Abyss Bot: I'm sure that something is wrong with you...Give me your hand.