1

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 1: Recover Memory

Chapter 1: Recover Memory

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Next Chapter: Chapter 2 Portable Farm

"Sister, sister, wake up, don't sleep, I'm afraid~"

The sad cry came, Ji Mingzhu was still a little dazed, but as soon as she heard this voice, she immediately woke up.

When he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was still the dark beam, and when he turned to the bedside, Ji Mingzhu saw that his little brother Ji Ming'an was crying breathlessly, and his face was red.

One rolled and got up, Ji Mingzhu stretched out his hand and hugged Ming'an into his arms, and said lovingly: "Ming'an, don't cry, my sister is just too tired and accidentally fell asleep."

"Really," Ji Ming'an asked with a hiccup and disbelief.

"Really, really, my sister won't lie to you," repeatedly assured, and when Ji Mingan naively believed it, Ji Mingzhu breathed a sigh of relief.

There is no way that Ji Mingzhu will be so careful to coax Ji Ming'an, who called Ji Ming'an is not in good health, he has been raised in a medicine jar since he was a child, Qingxu will get sick if he is a little older, Ming'an has been crying for so long today, and he will definitely be sick again later.

However, where did Mingyu go?

Ji Mingyu is also Mingzhu's younger brother, ranked second, on weekdays, Ji Mingyu is the most precious little brother Ming'an, both of them are on the scales every day, and they don't leave the scales, why did Mingyu disappear after he fainted this time.

In fact, Ji Mingyu is now pulling his fifth uncle and the only barefoot doctor in the team to rush home!

"Ahem... Cough...... Mingyu... Mingyu, slow down," Fifth Uncle Ji felt that he had never run so fast in his life, and his heart was about to run to his throat, so he could only ask Ji Mingyu to run slowly.

"Fifth uncle, no, my sister is still waiting for you to save her life at home," When he said his sister, Ji Mingyu's throat choked up, and his eyes turned red.

It is said that men don't flick when they have tears, Ji Mingyu has regarded himself as the pillar of the family since his father died, and he easily does not shed tears, but this time, he really wants to cry.

Ji Mingyu didn't dare to think about it, if something really happened to his sister, what should he do?

Ahh

used his strength to eat, Ji Mingyu half-supported and half-delayed, and finally pulled Uncle Ji to Ji's house in the shortest time.

As a result, after pushing the door open, Ji Mingyu found that Ji Mingzhu had woken up and sat on the bed, while the younger brother had fallen asleep in his sister's arms, with undried tears on his face.

"Sister, you... You're awake!

As soon as Ji Mingzhu wanted to say something, Ji Mingyu came from behind him, "Whew... Hah...".

Before he could rest, Fifth Uncle Ji scolded angrily: "Ji Mingyu, you little rabbit cub, didn't you say that your sister is not good?" Who's sitting on your bed right now?

Holding on to his fast-breaking old waist and touching his trembling legs, the angry fifth uncle directly took his old cigarette stick and beckoned to Ji Mingyu, "Rabbit cub, dare to scare me, I don't know that your fifth uncle is sixty years old this year, he should be beaten."