End

Zheng Xiu was born in an ordinary family in Kyoto, but her life was very good, because not long after she was born, her father had an accident and lost his fertility.

Her father couldn't have children anymore, Zheng Xiu was the only seedling in the family, even if she was a girl, she was favored and became the baby of the family.

There is only one child, although the family is ordinary, Zheng Xiu's parents are willing to spend money to send Zheng Xiu to school, and Zheng Xiu does not say anything else, he still has some talent in reading, and he has had good grades since he was a child.

This made Zheng's father and Zheng's mother very happy, and it was better for Zheng Xiu, as long as they could give it, they would try to give it to Zheng Xiu.

Later, Zheng Xiu grew up, and her appearance became more and more beautiful, she was not a country and a city, but she was also a beautiful woman.

Zheng's father and Zheng's mother loved Zheng Xiu very much, and when they saw Zheng Xiu's appearance becoming more and more moving, they thought, their daughter is beautiful and smart, and they are reluctant to marry an ordinary person.

Marrying a daughter from a high door and marrying a daughter-in-law from a low door, because the girl is outstanding, Zheng Xiu's parents have ambitions, so they hope that the girl can marry a good family and let them live a good life in the future.

So, they began to instill in Zheng Xiu the benefits of marrying a good family, such as being able to buy beautiful clothes, jewelry, and live in a good house.

Zheng Xiu thought about the life of the rich classmates in the school, and she was really tempted, she didn't want to look at a beautiful dress and wait for three months and have no money to buy it, and she also wanted to show off her precious jewelry and bags in front of her classmates.

Because of the poverty of the family, Zheng Xiu can't do it, and if she wants to live the life of her dreams, she can only marry a rich family as her parents said.

Later, Zheng Xiu found that it was not easy to marry a good family, because she was neither the most beautiful nor the gentle, and the family conditions were not good.

At this time, Zheng's mother said that men like good wives and good mothers, so Zheng Xiu began to learn how to be a good wife and mother Xi.

Even so, Zheng Xiu can't compare to others, there is no way, Zheng Xiu can only lower his vision.

Yang Yuanchao fell into Zheng Xiu's eyes in this way, his family conditions are good, and several relatives are officials, although these officials are not big, they are much better than Zheng Xiu's family.

Yang Yuanchao is quite handsome, and he is also gentle and polite, he also fell in love with Zheng Xiu, the two fell in love, and gradually, Zheng Xiu fell a heart on Yang Yuanchao.

The good times didn't last long, and the two fell in love was discovered by Yang Yuanchao's family, and his family had a very strong concept of family status, and resolutely did not allow Yang Yuanchao and Zheng Xiu, a girl from an ordinary family, to be together.

The two were forced to break up, and the Yang family quickly engaged Yang Yuanchao, and his family also told Zheng Xiu that if Zheng Xiu entangled with Yang Yuanchao again, then she would have to be careful.

Zheng Xiu is not afraid of anything else, she is afraid that something will happen to her parents, so she agreed, her beloved wants to be with others, Zheng Xiu has always been uncomfortable, depressed, and can't even go to school, on the day of Yang Yuanchao's wedding, Zheng Xiu finally couldn't think about it and threw herself into the river.