15

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 15: Building Roads

Chapter 15: Building Roads

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14 DistributionNext Chapter: Chapter 16: Selling Pigs

"Comrades, under the leadership of the great leader, the new era has come, and we farmers have finally turned over and become the masters, and we have a good life of food and clothing.

Now, the state is not only in charge of the food and clothing of our peasants, but also concerned about our living environment, and the leaders heard that our Ansan brigade has rugged mountain roads and it is inconvenient to go out, so they specially approved the county engineering brigade to build a road for us from the commune to the brigade.

"Okay~"

Warm applause rang out, and many members of the team clapped their hands red, and some even cheered loudly to prove their excitement.

"Finally, the road is repaired, and I can borrow a tractor to help with spring ploughing in the future."

"In the future, every time you pay the public grain, you don't have to be tired and half dead~" "

I was also worried that after a long time, the pigs would not be transported to the food station after being slaughtered, but now that the road has been built, it can be pulled by mule carts."

"Be quiet!" Ji San waved his hand to signal everyone to be quiet, and said: "The country is good, create a better life for us, but now there are more places that need the country, we can't support the country from big things, so we will implement it from small things, so after we start to build roads, each family in our brigade must have at least one person to help repair the road until it is repaired..."

In the winter, he was called to build roads for free, and if this was the afterlife, it is estimated that no one would be willing to do it.

But now it's still the 60s, and everyone's collective honor is very strong, and there is basically no one who is unwilling to reduce the burden on the country.

Besides, people nowadays are basically not separated, and each family can basically be said to be three generations in the same house, four generations in the same house, and there are more than a dozen or twenty people in a family.

There are so many people in a family, but only one person is drawn, and it is completely acceptable for everyone.

But Ji Mingzhu's family is a little troublesome.

After the meeting ended, Ji Mingzhu held Ji Ming'an with his left hand, followed Ji Mingyu on his right, and went home along the crowd.

After staying in a place where there were no people, Ji Mingyu said worriedly: "Sister, I'll go to build the road this time!"

"Then what's the matter, you still have to study." Ji Mingzhu frowned and disagreed.

"Why not? I know all the knowledge in the book, I can go or not. "The most important thing is that the road is too tiring, the wind and rain are blowing, how can Ji Mingyu rest assured that his sister is a girl to suffer.

Ji Mingzhu also knew that Ji Mingyu's grades were good, and he could take the first place in the exam every time, but he didn't expect him to finish all the knowledge in the future.

However, Ji Mingzhu thought that Ji Mingyu was already in the fifth grade and would graduate in the second half of the year, and now he was re-Xi consolidating his previous knowledge in school, no wonder Ji Mingyu would say so.