41

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 40Next Chapter: Chapter 42

As soon as he slept until dawn, he became dazed, and seeing that Qin Yi was not there, Ji Mingzhu went to the hall.

Qin Yi is sitting in the hall now, there are big dark circles around his eyes, his eyes are red, and there are bloodshots, When Ji Mingzhu saw him, his eyes were obviously narrowed, and he forcibly opened them, obviously very sleepy.

Ji Mingzhu looked distressed, she stepped forward and said, "Qin Yi, why didn't you wake me up?" Look at your eyes.

Qin Yi couldn't help but yawn, and pretended to be casual and said, "I'm fine, it's just that I didn't sleep all night."

Ji Mingzhu stepped forward and began to push Qin Yi, about to push him into the room, she said, "You have it!" It's okay to become a panda soon, hurry up, while it's still early, you go sleep for a while.

Seeing the soft big bed at home, Qin Yi was indeed a little unable to stand up, he fell on the bed at once, and said, "Then I'll sleep first."

In less than a minute, Qin Yi was completely asleep, and Ji Mingzhu could even hear a small snoring.

Pulling the thin quilt cover over Qin Yi's body, Ji Mingzhu tiptoed out.

After washing, Ji Mingzhu went to the yard to clean the yard again, there were no trees in her yard, but now there were many stumps of branches, it seemed that they should have been blown by the strong wind.

After cleaning the house, Ji Mingzhu went to make breakfast again, she was really tired in the past few days, and she made a little bit of it because she was too busy, so Ji Mingzhu wanted to make something good today.

There is no meat at home, and the food that can be regarded as good is egg white noodles, Ji Mingzhu saw it, and simply cooked porridge and then baked egg cakes.

After the porridge was cooked, Ji Mingzhu began to make cakes, and she also put some shallots in it, and after a while, the golden egg cake came out of the pot.

At this time, the time had reached about seven o'clock, Ji Mingzhu went to extinguish the fire in the hall, the morning sun was already beginning to rise in the sky, looking at today's weather, it must be a sunny day, since there is the sun, then there is no need to dry the wheat with fire, so Ji Mingzhu extinguished the fire.

After a while, Ji Ming'an got up, Ji Mingzhu called him, and the two of them took all the dustpans in the hall outside, so that the sun could dry the wheat.

After turning over the wheat with a fork, Ji Mingzhu and Ji Ming'an went into the house to eat.

didn't see Qin Yi, Ji Ming'an asked, "Sister, where did my brother-in-law go?"

After

taking a sip of fragrant white rice porridge and swallowing a mouthful of yellow egg cakes, Ji Mingzhu said, "Your brother-in-law didn't sleep all night last night, and now he's making up for sleep."

"Oh!" Ji Ming'an nodded to show that he understood, it seemed that his brother-in-law was reluctant to call his sister up, so he carried it himself.

Ji Ming'an said that he was very relieved to hear this, and his brother-in-law's impression of him had become a good man.

"That brother-in-law doesn't go to work in the morning?"

Ji Mingzhu shook his head, "No, I'll ask him for leave later." "Qin Yi has become a panda, what kind of work do you have! No one counts the work.