14

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 14: Distribution

Chapter 14: Distribution

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 13 Dilong Powder Pig BreedingNext Chapter: Chapter 15 Building Roads

"Divide the grain, divide the grain..." The loudspeaker said "Divide the grain," which alarmed countless people.

"Hurry up, take the sack."

"You go to the line first, I'll take the sack."

......

The entire Ansan Brigade was in a hurry when they heard the distribution of grain, and Ji Mingzhu was also infected by this atmosphere, and hurriedly took Ji Mingyu to the warehouse.

The warehouse is not far from Ji Mingzhu's house, but by the time Ji Mingzhu and his younger brothers arrived, the line had already lined up for more than 20 meters.

Ji Mingyu saw that there were a lot of people, so he pushed Ji Mingzhu to the side and said, "Sister, you go and rest, I'll line up!"

"Oh well!" Ji Mingzhu agreed, anyway, it was just a queue.

"Sister, I want to go over there and have a look," Ji Ming'an's eyes were shining, Ji Mingzhu looked at the place he pointed, and found that it was a group of children playing with sandbags.

At this time, Ji Mingzhu suddenly remembered that Ji Mingan was still a child, and it was the time when he needed to make friends.

In the past, Ji Ming'an couldn't go out at all because of physical reasons, because he might be sick with a wind, and after a long time, Ji Ming'an never played with anyone, and Ji Mingzhu forgot that children still want friends.

Thinking that Ji Ming'an had been drinking the spiritual spring for more than half a year, and his body was much better, he would not run and gasp three times, and he would not get sick easily, Ji Mingzhu naturally agreed very happily.

After getting the consent, Ji Ming'an was immediately happy, and ran towards the child in a hurry.

Ji Mingzhu watched his younger brother integrate into the group of children, so he didn't look at it, anyway, children have their own world, and adults shouldn't care too much.

This year's grain harvest is quite large, so everyone is happy.

With expectations in my heart, I felt that time passed quickly, and before I knew it, it was Ji Mingzhu's turn.

When the accountant saw that it was Ji Mingzhu, he turned over the account book, and then said: "Ji Mingzhu, the total amount of work is 1,653 yuan, the money is 48 yuan and 7 cents and 7 cents, and the total amount of head grain processing and distribution is 320 catties."

After

Ji Mingzhu listened, he said that there was no problem, and the accountant asked Ji Mingzhu to press his handprint on the account book, and then distributed food to Ji Mingzhu.

This year's main grains are sweet potatoes, potatoes, sorghum, rice, and wheat, in the ratio of 50:30:10:5:5. As for other soybeans and cotton, one person can only divide a few catties at most, so I won't go into details.

After Ji Mingzhu, it was Ji Mingyu and Ji Ming'an, the two of them had no work, they could only share the head food, and after they also pressed the handprint, the two of them shared more than 100 catties of food.

After all the grain was packed in a sack, Ji Mingzhu took the basket and Ji Mingyu to carry it together, and the two ran five or six times before the grain was transported.