26

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 25Next Chapter: Chapter 27

After the wheat harvest, God finally admired his face, and it began to rain one after another.

Since it is raining, there is no need to irrigate the crops anymore, and Ji Mingzhu can finally rest.

rested on the bed for a day, and it wasn't until Mingyu and Ming'an got out of school that Ji Mingzhu got up from the bed slowly.

With a flower face, with a chicken nest on her head, Ji Mingzhu walked out of the room sloppily, but she found that Qin Yi had actually come.

Qin Yi was standing in the courtyard, Ji Mingzhu was standing at the door of the room, and the two looked at each other, looking at each other with big eyes and small eyes.

Ji Mingzhu didn't know what expression to make anymore, but her face was flushed, pink and pink, like a ripe peach.

It's a shame to throw it to grandma's house.

Qin Yi also saw Ji Mingzhu like this for the first time, although she had a poor demeanor when she first got up, her complexion was very good, especially on that face, she wanted to let people take a bite when she looked at it.

However, after seeing Ji Mingzhu cover his face and close the door with his backhand, Qin Yi laughed.

Ji Mingyu often saw his sister like this, and he didn't think there was anything, so he asked Qin Yi with some doubts: "Brother Qin, what are you laughing at?"

"It's nothing," Qin Yi quickly shook his head, he could say that he just wanted to laugh suddenly.

It's pretty cute!

After Ji Mingzhu cleaned himself up, Qin Yi had already restrained his expression, and he couldn't see the smile he had just now.

At this time, he should be glad that the courtyard was still far away from the door, Ji Mingzhu didn't hear the laughter, if he really knew, Ji Mingzhu said that she would definitely make Qin Yi look good.

"Alright, since it's all together, let's start class!"

As soon as Qin Yi said this, Ji Mingyu and Ji Mingzhu came out with stools, sat in the courtyard and began to listen to Qin Yi's lecture.

Qin Yi gave lectures, mainly about high school knowledge.

Soon, Ji Mingyu will be admitted to high school, but now it is the WG period, and the school is too chaotic.

Like Hongyang Primary School, the middle school is better, because in the commune, it is the territory of the countrymen, and the old farmers are mainly busy planting and collecting grain, so there is no chaos.

But high school is different, the high school is in the county seat, Ji Mingzhu went to see it once, and found that the high school students in it basically did not attend classes, and they were either busy □□ and raiding their homes every day, or they were busy taking labor classes.

Needless to say, the Red Guards who copied the □□ family were like they had no heart, and when they met the landlords, they wanted to copy the rich peasants, and even the teachers who taught and educated people did not let go.

One by one, it's like crazy.

Moreover, now that high school classes do not teach knowledge, they actually ask students to go to labor classes, which are actually students who go to the countryside to help old farmers farm the land, and fortunately they can work hard for half a day, which can make people miserable.