55

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 55

Chapter 55

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 54Next Chapter..Chapter 56

"Qin Yi, how did you do in the exam?" After a while, hearing that Qin Yi was back, Ji San couldn't sit still, so he called Ji Qianqian to come to Qin Yi's house to ask.

"Third Grandpa, sit down," Qin Yi beckoned Ji Sanzhuan to sit before telling them the score.

"Okay, good, great," Ji Sanzhuan slapped his thigh happily when he heard the score, and his lips trembled with excitement.

"God bless, ancestor bless, our Ji family has a college student," this was in the past, that was the champion, especially Qin Yi, who was actually the provincial champion.

Thinking of this, Ji Sanzhuan looked at the three children in front of him lovingly, like looking at a treasure, he was not only happy for them, but also happy for his own family.

Because he knows that Ji Mingzhu is not a person without conscience, if they come out, their own family will be more or less stained in the future.

Ji Sanshuo's requirements are not high, he only hopes that Ji Mingzhu and they can teach their own children, if they can make their own family also a college student, of course, if their children and grandchildren don't have their brains and can't pass the exam, Ji Sanzhuo won't be blamed, after all, reading depends on talent.

Thinking of this, Ji Sanzhuan looked at Qin Yi eagerly, thanks to him, he taught Mingzhu and Ming'an, and the two of them could be admitted to university.

It is also a long-term love for people that Ji Sanzhuan will think so, after all, Ji Mingzhu of the Ji family only went to elementary school, and Ji Mingan only finished junior high school, if there was no Qin Yi, how could they compare to thousands of educated youth.

Of course, Ji Sanzhuan didn't know that Ji Mingzhu was open, even if there was no Qin Yi, she could be admitted, but Ji Sanzhuo's idea was exactly what Ji Mingzhu wanted, only if they all thought that Qin Yi taught him, he would not be suspected.

"By the way, Ming'an, have you seen Ji Hong's score?" Ji Sanzhuan looked forward to it, his granddaughter is also a high school student, and she also went to take the college entrance examination this time, although her granddaughter is married and belongs to someone else's family, but as long as she is admitted, he is happy for her.

"Sister Ji Hong seems to have scored one hundred and eighty-six points in the exam," Ji Ming'an said with some uncertainty, after all, he was so excited at the time that he didn't take Sister Ji Hong's score seriously, so he only remembered it roughly, and he wasn't sure if he remembered it wrongly.

"What about Weiguo?" Yang Weiguo also went to the exam, and Ji Sanzhuo also wanted to know how he did in the exam?

"It should be one hundred and two."

Hearing the news, Ji Sanzhuan asked suspiciously, "Then did they get in?"

Ji Sanzhuo didn't know what the lowest admission score was, but when he heard that Yang Weiguo only took the test one hundred and two, Ji Sanzhuo had a bad premonition in his heart.

Ji Ming'an's face wrinkled, and he said embarrassedly: "Third grandfather, I don't know very well, after all, the admission scores of each school are different, so I don't know if Sister Ji Hong and my brother-in-law have been admitted?"

Actually, Ji Hong should be fine, but Yang Weiguo is estimated to be a little hanging.

"Then I'll ask another day," Ji Sanzhuan hadn't spoken yet, Ji Qianqian couldn't wait to ask his daughter, if the real girl was admitted, his family would be able to produce a college student.