37

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 36Next Chapter: Chapter 38

A few days later, after investigating Ji Mingqing and Ji Mingyu's family composition, and after finding that there was no problem, they officially notified them that they would enlist in the army three days later.

Things are like this, I can't change it if I want to, Ji Mingzhu is uncomfortable in her heart, and she has a smile on her face, There is no way, I can't help my brother to go far away, and I still have a straight face all day, it is too frustrating.

And now people come and go, if people are seen, it will not be good to say that Ji Mingzhu is not satisfied with the party.

This time I went to be a soldier, I didn't know that I would be able to come back that year, and I wouldn't be able to see my brother for a few years, Ji Mingzhu just wanted to prepare more things for Mingyu.

Mingyu is a Tibetan soldier, it is cold over there, thick clothes must be prepared, and there is food, being a soldier is hard and consumes a lot, and it is best to prepare a little more food like dried meat that is large in calories and easy to store.

However, since Ji Mingyu decided to be a soldier, Ji Mingzhu's house was instantly lively, and several aunts came to her house every day.

And they all have a unified goal, that is, to introduce objects to Ji Mingyu.

"Mingzhu, you're busy!" In the evening, Lin Yuanyuan's mother, Aunt Lin and Lin Yuanyuan, came.

Seeing Ji Mingzhu making a short coat, Aunt Lin's eyes lit up, and she pushed Lin Yuanyuan out and said, "Mingzhu, let my family Yuanyuan help you!" She has picked up needlework since she was eight years old, and she has been learning for so many years, not that I praise it, but the technique is absolutely good.

Ji Mingzhu's short coat was made for Ji Mingyu, and it was impossible for an unmarried girl to make it for him, so Ji Mingzhu quickly shook his head and said with a smile: "No need, Aunt Lin, I'm going to do it soon," Then, Ji Mingzhu called

Ji Ming'an into the room and said, "Ming'an, move a stool out." Nothing went to the Three Treasures

Palace, and when she saw Aunt Lin with Lin Yuanyuan, Ji Mingzhu understood her intention a little.

failed to let Lin Yuanyuan show his talent, and didn't see Ji Mingyu, Aunt Lin was a little disappointed, and when the stool was moved, Aunt Lin pulled Lin Yuanyuan to sit down, and asked, "Where is Mingyu?"

And Lin Yuanyuan, since he came to the Ji family, has not said a word obediently, but in fact, his heart has been bouncing like a rabbit.

originally opposed her liking Ji Mingyu's mother, but since she knew that Ji Mingyu could be a soldier, she didn't say anything against it.

Today, my mother also deliberately brought her to Ji's house, just to mention her marriage with Ji Mingyu, thinking that she would be able to get along with Mingyu immediately, and she would become his daughter-in-law in the future, his child and his mother, and the two would live a happy life, the joy in Lin Yuanyuan's heart was simply unbearable.

Aunt Lin asked Mingyu, and Ji Mingzhu said, "He went to the town to get a military uniform and hasn't come back yet." "When they are sure to be enlisted, the army gives new recruits military uniforms so that they can wear them on the day they enlist.

Aunt Lin looked envious when she heard this, "Sure enough, it's good to be a soldier!"

Ji Mingzhu said: "Soldiers protect their families and defend the country, this is what they deserve."