60

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 59Next Chapter: Chapter 61

Qin Yi and they came in advance, and they were close, so they were naturally the first to sign up, Qin Yi and Ji Mingzhu didn't live in the school, so they couldn't delay much, and the school was not staffed, so they simply asked Qin Yi and Ji Mingzhu to pick up the new classmates at the train station.

There are a lot of schools in Kyoto, and the students who come naturally can't be from the same school, In order to avoid making the mistake of people, Qin Yi found a large piece of cardboard and wrote "Huaqing University meeting point."

When the train arrived at the station, Qin Yi was worried that the students would not see it, so he held the cards high, Ji Mingzhu saw him like this, and said with a smile: "Qin Yi, you really fight."

Qin Yi was aggrieved, "What can I do, isn't this what the school requires!"

Being squeezed around, Qin Yi said again: "Daughter-in-law, I'm sweating, you wipe it for me." "Slow down and the sweat will drip into your eyes.

"Right away," Immediately, Ji Mingzhu took out toilet paper from his clothes pocket and wiped Qin Yi's sweat.

When Jiang Qing squeezed from the crowd to Qin Yi's side not far away, he saw the handsome man bowing his head with a smile, The gentle girl wiped the man's sweat, and the two looked at the tacit understanding, and at a glance they knew that they were a pair of beautiful people.

Seeing that Ji Mingzhu helped Qin Yi wipe his sweat, Jiang Qing went over, "Hello, senior, do you want to go with you to Huaqing University?"

Finally someone came, Ji Mingzhu turned around and said, "Hello classmates, my name is Ji Mingzhu, next to me is my lover Qin Yi, if you want to go to Tsinghua University, you can indeed go with us, or you can act on your own, but the two of us are also students of this year, not seniors, so don't shout wrong, classmates."

The moment she

saw Ji Mingzhu, Jiang Qing regretted in her heart, how could such a beautiful senior sister have a master.

Regret flashed in his heart, Jiang Qing quickly retracted his expression, and said with a smile: "Classmate Ji, classmate Qin, hello, my name is Jiang Qing, I am from the south, I have never been to Kyoto, I don't know the way, so I still wait to forget it with you."

Jiang Qing's family is a small town in the south, he has never even been to the provincial capital, let alone the national capital Kyoto, as soon as he got off the station and saw the scenery of Kyoto, he was a little cowardly, after all, Kyoto was too big, he was afraid of getting lost and losing himself, so he still counted it with Qin Yi and them all the way.

"Then classmate Jiang, you have to wait patiently, we will wait until all the classmates on this bus arrive before leaving," Afraid that Jiang Qing would be impatient, Ji Mingzhu explained to him like this.

"No problem," Jiang Qing agreed with a refreshing mouthful.

After a while, Ji Mingzhu and the others picked up five men and one woman, all of whom were from Huaqing University, and the crowd coming down from this train had gradually finished, and it seemed that there was no one.

The next train would not arrive in an hour, so Qin Yi planned to send them to school first.

Two of the classmates who came were in the same major as Qin Yi, Qin Yi chatted with them while walking, and by the time they arrived at school, Qin Yi and them had changed from strangers to ordinary friends.