4

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 4: The Black Market

Chapter 4: The Black Market

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 3Next Chapter: Chapter 5 Raising Chickens and Pigs

Ji Mingzhu pitied the frail Ji Ming'an, and also felt sorry for the sensible Ji Mingyu, it can be said that the weight of the two younger brothers in Ji Mingzhu's mind is the same.

So as long as there are conditions, Ji Mingzhu will try her best to treat everyone equally.

After another ten days, the time is close to February, and it is time to start farming.

Spring ploughing first has to turn over the ground, and the Ansan brigade belongs to the hilly slopes, and the general tractor cultivator cannot enter.

The Ansan brigade also did not plough oxen, only four mules, and the mules could only plow five acres of land a day at most, but the land of the entire brigade was almost two or three hundred acres in total.

Digging the ground is a hard work, and the strong labor of the Ansan brigade is enough, so Ji Mingzhu can rest for a while.

While there was still time to spare, Ji Mingzhu wanted to do what he had to do.

During this time, the crops on the farm were harvested twice, and the farm had enough food, so Ji Mingzhu thought that it was time to go to the black market.

The nearest black market to Ji Mingzhu's house is in Yang'an County, Yang'an County is more than ten kilometers away from the Ansan Brigade, and it takes three or four hours to walk on two legs, so the genius is a little brighter, and Ji Mingzhu goes out.

Ji Mingzhu, the black market in Yang'an County, has been here before, mostly to change supplements for Ji Ming'an.

Skillfully finding the entrance of the black market, Ji Mingzhu looked around and found that there were no Red Guards, so she walked in with confidence.

The black market sounds mysterious, but in fact there are not many people in it, most of the people who sell goods are farmers in the neighborhood, and most of the people who buy goods are workers in the city.

The things that the villagers sell are not rare, most of them are their own coarse grains or vegetables, although they are common, but they are exactly what the people in the city need.

Ji Mingzhu walked around from beginning to end and found that he was very lucky today, not only meeting a chicken seller, but also a pork seller.

The price of pork in the black market is one pound of five pounds, and Ji Mingzhu's rice is generally five cents a pound, so Ji Mingzhu simply discussed with the uncle who sold meat, and used nine pounds of rice in exchange for one pound of fat and two pounds of lard.

The chicks on the black market cost three cents a piece, and Ji Mingzhu also exchanged rice for thirteen, because he bought a lot, Ji Mingzhu also grinded the chicken cub and set up a sick chick and a bamboo basket for the chickens.

The black market that Ji Mingzhu still needed was gone, so she found an empty place, put down the basket on her back, and took out a bag of rice from it.

This bag of rice is almost fifty catties, and it was originally placed on the farm, but Ji Mingzhu is not stupid, when she was about to arrive in the county seat, she found a place where no one was and took it out of the farm.

The supply of rice in the city is limited, and even the supply of working families is only enough for a few meals a month, so Ji Mingzhu's rice is definitely a rarity now.