7

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 7 Reserved Land

Chapter 7 Reserved Land

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 6 Spring PloughingNext Chapter: Chapter 8 Mushroom Picking

After more than a month of hard work, the spring ploughing is finally almost over.

Although the spring ploughing is over, it does not mean that Ji Mingzhu can be idle.

I haven't planted my own plot yet!

The self-reserved land of the Ansan Brigade is divided according to the head, one person is divided into two points, and when the Ji family divides the land, there are four people, so there are eight points of land.

Because the land will not be divided for the time being, the pearls of the two more plots of Grandma Ji can also be planted all the time.

It is said that it is for the members to grow vegetables to eat, but in fact, no one has enough food to eat now, so everyone basically grows food on their own land, and the vegetables are planted in the corners.

I listen to a lot of food, but I can't grow much food at all.

Because when the land was first divided, the good fertile land and dry land would not be divided, and all the wasteland allocated to the members was the lowest grade, and some were directly divided into land, and the members were asked to open up the wasteland by themselves.

The yield of wasteland is very poor, and because of the lack of fertilizer, even half of ordinary land cannot be reached.

For example, the usual yield of sweet potatoes per mu is 2,000 catties, but the self-reserved land can only produce six or seven catties at most.

But even if the yield is so low, the self-reserved land is still the treasure of the members.

Ji Mingzhu also plans to plant sweet potatoes on her own plot, although she doesn't like to eat them, but sweet potatoes are easy to manage, drought tolerant, and have a high yield, which is much better than planting others.

The sweet potato vine was bred by Ji Mingzhu a long time ago, and she also sprinkled a lot of spiritual spring water to ensure that the survival rate of sweet potatoes could be higher.

The self-reserved land is not far from Ji Mingzhu's house, and it took five or six minutes to walk, and it took two days for Ji Mingzhu to finish planting the sweet potatoes.

After planting sweet potatoes, Ji Mingzhu is ready to plant vegetables again.

The place where Ji Mingzhu grows vegetables is in his own yard, and when building a house in the countryside, the yard is left wide, like the yard of Ji Mingzhu's house, which is almost seven or eight points the size.

After the land was repossessed, the self-reserved land was barren, and Ji Mingzhu's family was old and small, and they didn't have much ability to earn work at all.

In order to survive, Grandma Ji carried a lot of soil on her back, and changed her yard into land, a total of about half an acre.

Because of this extra half an acre of land, the Ji family can collect hundreds of catties of grain more every year, but unfortunately Ji Ming'an is not in good health, so the output of this half acre of land is not enough for him to buy medicine.

is also because the Ji family's life is really difficult, and the land is changed from their own yard, so the people in the team also turn a blind eye and don't see it.