20

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 19Next Chapter: Chapter 21

Time is gradually passing again, and it is time for the spring flowers to bloom and everything to recover.

Recently, Ji Sanzhuo is full of energy, and every day he is either asking the members to learn to raise Xi dragon, or he is busy raising fish in the rice field.

Of course, the three bolts of the land raising dragon season mobilized the whole team members, but he was only ready to get more than ten acres of rice and fish farming.

This is also what Ji Sanzhuan figured out from Ji Mingzhu's raising of the dragon, After all, I have never heard of people raising fish in the rice field, and it is better to raise less for the first time, and when the time comes, if it is successfully raised, it will be a happy event, and if it is not successful, the loss will not be too big.

However, just when Ji Sanzhuan was busy, the leader told Ji Sanzhuan a not-so-good news, that is, the educated youth were coming.

In recent years, because the chairman pointed out that "the countryside is a vast world, where great achievements can be made," many educated youths have begun to run to the countryside.

"Educated youths are all from the city, pampered since childhood, although they are shouting the slogan of "receiving the re-education of poor and middle peasants" to the countryside, how many of them can really insist on farming?

Although the Ansan Brigade had never been to the educated youth before, but the Hongyang Commune did, Ji Sanzhuo saw that the group of educated youths, both men and women, were delicate, and they could not carry them on their shoulders or carry them, and they always caused trouble.

Moreover, you must know that when the educated youth arrive in the countryside, the rations have to be managed by the rural people, and if the educated youths can't do farm work, it means that they can't earn much work, and if the work is not enough, the brigade will have to put rations on them, after all, they can't be starved to death.

Originally, the population of the Ansan Brigade was barely enough, but now it has to be distributed for no reason, and Ji Sanzhuo is naturally not very happy.

Although he was not happy, this was the task assigned by the above, so no matter how unwilling he was, Ji Sanzhuo still had to be ready to receive the educated youth.

When the educated youth go to the countryside, they must need a house, but the Ansan brigade has no vacancy at all, so this house has to be built separately.

The members of the club have no opinion on the educated youth, and even welcome it, after all, people from the city go to the countryside, and it feels strange to think about it.

Now there is a fixed amount of wood on the mountain, and you can't cut it casually, so Ji Sanzhuo decided to build an earthen embryo house for the educated youth.

Recently, the weather has become hotter, so the soil embryo is easy to dry, and the old and young masters in the team are all good at building houses.

When the educated youth arrived, the spring ploughing had already begun in the brigade, and Ji Sanzhuo's old arms and legs didn't want to move, so he asked Ji Qianqian to pick up the people back.

In the evening, Ji Sanzhuan also held a welcome party for the educated youth, which was also explained by the leaders above, saying that the educated youth should feel like they were in their own homes in the countryside, otherwise Ji Sanzhuo would not waste everyone's time.