45

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 44Next Chapter: Chapter 46

When Qin Yi arrived home, it was almost dark.

"How?" As soon as Ji Mingzhu saw him, he asked that he had already found it, one pound of coarse grain for one pound of coal, just take the grain tomorrow and exchange it. After saying that, Qin Yi put the bicycle into the house and put it away, and drank a large glass of water.

"That's good," Seeing that everything was going well, Ji Mingzhu's heart finally let go.

Ji Ming'an also took out the food and set it up, "Brother-in-law, you come to eat first!" It's just that what I made is a little bit not very tasty. Ji

Mingzhu's current situation, she can't cook at all, her own Qin Yi has already done it in the morning, and Ji Ming'an's can only do it by herself.

But he used to cook fire and water at most, and he basically never cooked, and he was not a talented person.

"It's okay, I'll eat it right away," Qin Yi was already hungry, and now he is not a picky eater.

All right! As soon as the dish was entered, Qin Yi knew that Ji Ming'an was not modest, the dishes he fried were really unpalatable, mainly because he put too much salt, and the saltiness was a little bitter.

Fortunately, there was still a pot of old pumpkin soup at home, Qin Yi soaked it in the soup and barely ate it.

The two returned to the room, Qin Yi grabbed Ji Mingzhu and quietly asked in her ear, "Daughter-in-law, is our baby well-behaved today?" "It's

still the same," you can vomit as much as you want a day, even so, Ji Mingzhu has always had a happy smile on her face.

Qin Yi was also helpless, he could only comfort Ji Mingzhu, "Daughter-in-law, you bear with it first, and when our baby comes out, I'll spank him& Shares are angry for you.

"What are you talking nonsense, believe it or not, I'm beating you," Although her baby has not yet been born, Ji Mingzhu has already become a tigress who protects her cubs, and she feels that what Qin Yi said is wrong.

"What's wrong," Qin Yi was puzzled, he said something wrong, wasn't it just a joke.

"I heard my aunt say that children are very squeamish and can't scare him in front of him," especially if some children are frightened, they may not want to be born, which is commonly known as miscarriage.

Of course, this is actually pure superstition, but Ji Mingzhu is sensitive at the time, and the baby is too important to her, even if there is a 1 in 10,000 chance, she will nip the danger in the bud.

Although he felt that Ji Mingzhu was a little fussed, Qin Yi immediately apologized, according to the experience provided by Hao Jiandang, who has two children, when your daughter-in-law is pregnant, no matter what you do wrong or not, everything is your fault anyway, and pregnancy is the biggest.

If you feel unconvinced, please read the previous article carefully.

Don't reason with pregnant women, as a pregnant woman, she is reasonable.

Qin Yi has always kept in mind what Hao Jiandang said, no, Hao Jiandang once again established his position as a friend of women, Qin Yi apologized after listening to his words, and Ji Mingzhu really didn't get angry.

At this time, it was obvious that the baby was prone to problems, and Qin Yi immediately changed the topic.

Helping Ji Mingzhu to the bed, Qin Yi asked, "Daughter-in-law, isn't our family not much money, today I thought of an idea to make money, I told you to hear it, can you do it?"