13

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 13 Dilong Powder Pig Farming

Chapter 13 Dilong Powder Pig Farming

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 12 Finding TroubleNext Chapter: Chapter 14 Distribution

When the crowd dispersed, Ji Sanzhuan gave Ji Mingzhu the ten yuan he had just received, and instructed: "Mingzhu, you take this money and go to the hospital to prescribe some medicine, cure your face, and a good little girl can't leave a scar."

"Thank you, Third Grandpa," Ji Mingzhu sincerely thanked.

"Say thank you, are you going to have a break with me?" As soon as Ji Sanzhuan heard the word 'Xie', he blew his beard and glared.

"Anyway, I will definitely be filial to the third grandfather in the future," Ji Mingzhu said with a smile, completely no longer mentioning the word 'thanks'.

"We also have to be filial to the third grandfather," Ji Mingyu and Ji Mingan also said in unison.

"Okay, good," Ji Sanzhuan smiled happily, "Then the third grandfather is waiting for your filial piety."

"However, Mingzhu, you won't blame the third grandfather for letting go of the Wang family too easily today!"

"No," Ji Mingzhu quickly shook his head, "Third Grandpa, it's best for you to do this."

Ji Mingzhu did understand Ji Sanzhuo's thoughts.

After all, the Ansan Brigade is not Ji Sanzhuo's Yiyantang, although Ji Mingzhu was beaten by the second dog girl today, the injuries they received were not fatal.

The countryside is a place that pays attention to human feelings, even if Ji Mingzhu's injuries look serious, but if the Wang family is sent to the public security bureau for these injuries, the people in the team will definitely think that Ji Mingzhu is too vicious.

In addition, the countryside is very important to reputation, and if there are people in prison in the village, the reputation of that village will be affected, and even marriage in the village will become difficult.

Therefore, if Ji Mingzhu really insists on sending the Wang family to the prison cell, it will inevitably offend the entire brigade.

And Ji Sanshuo's approach is just right, losing money will make the Wang family feel distressed, after all, his family is very poor, helping to mill rice will make the Wang family punished, and it will also make the people in the team happy, it is a matter of common interests for everyone, and no one will say that it is unfair.

As for □□, that is the heaviest punishment, not only will you be scolded by the whole team, but you will also be beaten, and you may also be called some rotten vegetables and rotten eggs.

And it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, this time Ji Mingzhu has it in her heart, one day, she will make the Wang family pay the price.

Ji Sanzhuan heard Ji Mingzhu's understanding, and nodded happily, sure enough, this girl is smart.

"However, Mingzhu, you are good, all three pigs are heavy and fat, and you are really capable."

Touching his beard, Ji Sanzhuan smiled with a relieved face, after all, with these three pigs, Ji Mingzhu's family will not have to worry about it next year.

Ji Sanzhuo has always been worried about Ji Mingzhu, after all, it is really difficult to feed three people with only a little work from farming.

As for relying on him to help, it is unlikely, Ji Sanzhuan also has a home of his own, and he can help Ji Mingzhu for a while, but it is impossible to help him for several years in a row.