58

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 57Next Chapter: Chapter 59

Now that they have a house, on the same day, Ji Mingzhu and they returned the house in the guest house, after all, one more day of living in the guest house will cost one more day, and now Ji Mingzhu has no income, they can still save money.

Ji Mingzhu and they were admitted to university, although the school does not need tuition and book fees now, but the living expenses are still required, a student spends twelve yuan a month, and it is a lot of money in a year.

Now that there is no place to work part-time, this 12 yuan is a burden for students who have no income, and many college students really have no money. I borrowed it from relatives, friends, and villagers, so to speak, in this era, many college students were supported by the whole village.

Of course, if the family is really poor, you can also apply for a subsidy, students don't get much every month, but they can barely live, and Ji Mingzhu and their brothers and sisters are not in the category of poor students, after all, although they have no parents, Ji Mingyu is already a platoon leader, and has dozens of salaries every month, In this case, the two of them don't want poverty subsidies.

Fortunately, the cost in the countryside over the years has not been large, and the money sent back by Ji Mingyu has already reached several hundred, which is enough for Ji Ming'an for the time being.

Ji Mingyu, as an elder brother, actually doesn't need to pay for Ji Ming'an's living expenses, and Ji Mingzhu doesn't want to let their two brothers have a share because of money, so she has already agreed with Ji Ming'an Ji Mingyu that the living expenses will be paid by Ji Mingyu, but it is borrowed by Ji Ming'an and Ji Mingyu, and after Ji Ming'an works, the money must be repaid.

When he wrote to tell Ji Mingyu, he disagreed, as an elder brother, he felt that he should raise his younger brother, but Ji Mingzhu had already made a decision, since Ji Mingzhu got married, Ji Mingyu sent part of the money every month He said that it was used as Ji Mingyu's living expenses, and after calculation, Ji Mingyu had raised Ji Mingan for several years.

He is already worthy of Ji Ming'an, Ji Mingzhu can't let the eldest brother keep raising the younger brother, that would be unfair to Ji Mingyu.

Ji Mingyu's salary is not easy to get at all, the last time he came back, he had several more scars on his face, Ji Mingzhu didn't see it on his body, but he could guess it.

The money she worked hard to earn in the wind and rain, Ji Mingzhu couldn't bear to squander Ji Mingyu's money, how could she keep her brother's money for him.

Besides, Shengmi en's fight against Mi's hatred, this saying still makes sense, Ji Mingzhu doesn't want Ji Ming'an to become dependent and become an ungrateful white-eyed wolf.

As for Ji Mingzhu and Qin Yi, their husband and wife have not been idle in the countryside all these years, and Qin Yi can make a fortune by selling out-of-season vegetables in winter every year, because of Qin Yi, a big man, Ji Mingzhu feeds five pigs every year, and these have a lot of money in addition to the capital.

On weekdays, their husband and wife will also earn work points, and Qin Yi often goes to help other brigades repair machines and earn extra money, after calculation, Ji Mingzhu and Qin Yi have saved almost thousands of yuan in the past few years, which is enough for the two of them to use in Kyoto for a few years, so they don't have to worry about it for the time being.