28

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Life in 1967>Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 27Next Chapter..Chapter 29

The tenth month of the lunar calendar is the day of Ji Hong's wedding.

Early in the morning, Ji Mingzhu got up and packed himself up, and went to Ji Sanzhuo's house with the prepared pillow towel.

When he arrived at Ji's house, Wang Dachun really got up early like Ji Mingfeng and them got married last time, and he also commanded the family around.

Today's beloved granddaughter got married, Wang Dachun put on all the clothes at the bottom of his box, and when she saw Ji Mingzhu, she smiled red and said, "Mingzhu is here."

"Well," Ji Mingzhu replied, and Wang Dachun continued, "It's just right to come, your sister Ji Hong is a little nervous today, you go and help me accompany her."

"Okay, no problem," the bride was nervous, which was normal.

Entering Ji Hong's room, Ji Mingzhu found that there were a bunch of Ji Hong's dowries in the room, small ones were quilts, porcelain basins and the like, and large ones were a bicycle, a three-door cabinet and a chest of drawers.

Of course, the most expensive bicycle among them is definitely not the Ji family's dowry, but the man's dowry, but Ji Sanzhuo did not ask for it, but gave Ji Hong as a dowry.

Ji Mingzhu had known about these dowries for a long time, so she just glanced at them casually, and what was worth her attention was that Ji Hong was also wearing a set of grass-green military uniforms today.

Ji Mingzhu was quite surprised, but she didn't expect Ji Hong to actually get a set of military uniforms, she said: "Sister Ji Hong, you are really amazing, you actually got a set of military uniforms."

You must know that it is not easy to get military uniforms now, and basically only people who are soldiers at home can get a set of military uniforms.

Ji Hong touched her clothes with some cherishment, and then said, "This military uniform is only borrowed, and it still has to be returned."

Although it was only borrowed, it may be because of the military uniform, and Ji Hong, who is usually shy, actually has a trace of pride in his tone today.

Also, since the chairman put on the green uniform and appeared in the newspaper, the military uniform has become popular, and people are proud to have a military uniform, and if anyone has a military uniform, it can be used as a family heirloom.

So it's not easy to borrow a set of military uniforms, plus there are not many people in Anyang County who are soldiers, and it is estimated that it took a lot of effort to borrow this set of military uniforms on Ji Hong's body, so it's no wonder she is so proud.

Ji Hong's words were more modest, and Ji Mingzhu would not be stupid to take it seriously, she pretended to be envious and said: "It doesn't matter if it's borrowed or what, if you can wear a military uniform on a big day, I think you can be content."

Yes! Ji Hong also thought so, so she put down her face and borrowed military uniforms from her classmates, just because she didn't want to leave regrets on the big day.

Handing the pillow towel in his hand to Ji Hong, Ji Mingzhu said sincerely: "Sister, I wish you and your brother-in-law a happy wedding and eternal happiness."

Ji Hong took the pillow towel in

Ji Mingzhu's hand, and said with a peachy face: "You dead girl, what kind of brother-in-law are you shouting?"